Hard Limits And Boundaries.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you as a couple or swingle, have set hard limits and boundaries? Most of us do I should imagine.
But do you cross them? Do you cross them often?
Have you done so due to the heat of the moment or perhaps alcohol has lowered your inhibitions and you’ve slipped. We’ve all done it and talking about it, being open with communications will most certainly address it.
So do you, have you crossed them and did you manage to sort it all out? X

Reactions: Celtic_Warrior
24 November 2015
Hard limits yes= age restrictions , i have only once stepped way below my age range when meeting others
Boundaries= ive quite often brokenn those ,hell ive probably smashed them out of the ball court xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hard limits are blood, scat, drugs, needles and those I have never broken, except when MSL tickled me and I cut my head open on the bedframe.
My other limit is unprotected sex which I will admit I have broken, but only once and fortunately no nasty surprises came of that. Quite suprising how many people ignore their own advive and health.

19 March 2015
Hard limits are blood, scat, drugs, needles
Same here. (y)
I've gained this awful reputation of falling out of beds though which ends up with some damaged walls or very badly bruised bits on me. (n) :D
I've been known to drag some people with me too :rofl: haha
But yes, blood, scat, all the P's really (pretty much) and a few others. It's always interesting to know other people's hard limits though and also lack of. :sneaky: :D

D

Deleted member 3411

Hmmmm Ste suddenly sees a new product to design and sell. Play-beds. Kinda like a bed with a safety net around them, like those around kids trampolines...

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Always set a safe word. No needles anything harder than alcohol and weed and I am not a fan of scat,w/s or blood. And condoms are a must .

Reactions: BiLouJ
15 April 2018
City
Cambridge
Never broken the boundaries as haven’t worked them out yet ! Alcohol and weed I’m good with all the talk of scat and blood rather scary to me x T

Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
We started with all the usual, safe sex always, no blood, pee, poo... and of course the absolutes of no kids/animals.
As we were new to swinging, we didn't really know what sort of boundaries we had, but one thing we discussed at length was absolute honesty between us both.
As we talked about fantasies, and worked our way towards our first meet, certain things got ruled out, like anal (receiving) for Mart, as well as anything bi related, I'm just not wired that way lol!
After that, we adopted a sort of "suck it and see" (or not!) attitude, with a "codeword" that lets the other know that we need some alone time to discuss how things are going. Reading fantasies, stories and other peoples experiences both good and bad then led us to form our own ideas about what we would be happy doing.
Sometimes we find its the small things that bring you up short, an example is holding hands, whilst we are happy kissing and being kissed by others, oral, full sex etc, the holding of hands (like lovers do) just struck us as just too intimate.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Same here. (y)
I've gained this awful reputation of falling out of beds though which ends up with some damaged walls or very badly bruised bits on me. (n) :D
I've been known to drag some people with me too :rofl: haha
But yes, blood, scat, all the P's really (pretty much) and a few others. It's always interesting to know other people's hard limits though and also lack of. :sneaky: :D

Always set a safe word. No needles anything harder than alcohol and weed and I am not a fan of scat,w/s or blood. And condoms are a must .

Never broken the boundaries as haven’t worked them out yet ! Alcohol and weed I’m good with all the talk of scat and blood rather scary to me x T

I didn't know what Scat was so I googled it........ I really wish I hadn't :notworthy::sick::(

X

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
I didn't know what Scat was so I googled it........ I really wish I hadn't :notworthy::sick::(

X
Found out about water sports the weirdest way after a long session asked if I could have a bath had a long drive home so halfway through my soak she comes in gives me a sensual kiss 0lays with my cock then she turns round presents her myself starts pissing. Run out of there so quick after a wash. Got home and scrubbed for all I was worth need a wash just thinking about it

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Found out about water sports the weirdest way after a long session asked if I could have a bath had a long drive home so halfway through my soak she comes in gives me a sensual kiss 0lays with my cock then she turns round presents her myself starts pissing. Run out of there so quick after a wash. Got home and scrubbed for all I was worth need a wash just thinking about it
Well you got a bath and a shower :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X

26 October 2018
I own my boundaries and as always nothing illegal , plus no scat or vomit play, if you want to know the rest that’s for PM, but it really is a very short list !

16 June 2019
City
Ellesmere Port
Bodily fluids, age and some drugs I'd rule out. Not all drugs though, some drugs are fun.