Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
  • Hard Limits And Boundaries.

Discussion in 'Swinging Chats - Public' started by Lips_Pearls, 10 August 2018 at 19:45.

1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV P Sprtr

Do you as a couple or swingle, have set hard limits and boundaries? Most of us do I should imagine.
      But do you cross them? Do you cross them often?
      Have you done so due to the heat of the moment or perhaps alcohol has lowered your inhibitions and you’ve slipped. We’ve all done it and talking about it, being open with communications will most certainly address it.
      So do you, have you crossed them and did you manage to sort it all out? X

2. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff P Sprtr

Hard limits yes= age restrictions , i have only once stepped way below my age range when meeting others
      Boundaries= ive quite often brokenn those ,hell ive probably smashed them out of the ball court xx

• Funny Funny x 4
      • Impressive Impressive x 1
      • Therapon

Therapon Senior Staff Member Staff Sprtr

Hard limits are blood, scat, drugs, needles and those I have never broken, except when MSL tickled me and I cut my head open on the bedframe.
        My other limit is unprotected sex which I will admit I have broken, but only once and fortunately no nasty surprises came of that. Quite suprising how many people ignore their own advive and health.

• Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • ShyandTwisted

ShyandTwisted PV P Sprtr

Blood and poop so far is my limits (Mr) but then I put the twisted in to shyandtwisted ;)

Oh and safesex (condoms) a must I'm a child of the 80s and that time scared the shite out of me

• Like Like x 2
          • Agree Agree x 2
          1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
            By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
            Dismiss Notice