Have I Done Anything Wrong.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
When i was married i was asked to swing by myself as my then wife could not deal with my sex drive as hers had diminished she knew that it was only physical and no emotional relationship was involved. We only had the one rule discretion and I was honest, this was never broken.Now fast forward a few years a lady I used swing with her and her then husband bumped into my ex asked about me then after she had explained about the divorce and things this lady asked for her number to be passed on. This is without my knowledge last time I saw her it was as a goodbye as I felt she had wanted more than I was willing to give as our dalliances were sanctioned her husband all parties were happy at the time including my ex who knew who I was with. My ex is flipping and is going on about I broke the rules. I keep saying I haven't and have said this was wondering if she has a legitimate reason to be shouting at me

Reactions: Baldrick
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
When i was married i was asked to swing by myself as my then wife could not deal with my sex drive as hers had diminished she knew that it was only physical and no emotional relationship was involved. We only had the one rule discretion and I was honest, this was never broken.Now fast forward a few years a lady I used swing with her and her then husband bumped into my ex asked about me then after she had explained about the divorce and things this lady asked for her number to be passed on. This is without my knowledge last time I saw her it was as a goodbye as I felt she had wanted more than I was willing to give as our dalliances were sanctioned her husband all parties were happy at the time including my ex who knew who I was with. My ex is flipping and is going on about I broke the rules. I keep saying I haven't and have said this was wondering if she has a legitimate reason to be shouting at me
It would seem to me that you've played by the agreed rules. Not sure what she has to shout about especially as you are no longer together. I hope you get it sorted x

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
It would seem to me that you've played by the agreed rules. Not sure what she has to shout about especially as you are no longer together. I hope you get it sorted x
It puzzles me she knows that I swung with her and her husband her by herself with all parties consent. I was safe and when I thought it was becoming more than physical I ended it. I can understand her being pissed at the other party as it's bad taste to ask her to give me her number but I have been true to my word.

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
It puzzles me she knows that I swung with her and her husband her by herself with all parties consent. I was safe and when I thought it was becoming more than physical I ended it. I can understand her being pissed at the other party as it's bad taste to ask her to give me her number but I have been true to my word.
I agree that is bad taste....nothing like rubbing salt in but maybe you've hit the nail on the head there. She doesn't want to lash out at them so you're getting it in the neck instead.... if it was me I would try to draw a line under it now if I'd had my say. Not sure you will achieve anything by revisiting it. Your conscience is clear in my book and that's all you need to know x

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
I agree that is bad taste....nothing like rubbing salt in but maybe you've hit the nail on the head there. She doesn't want to lash out at them so you're getting it in the neck instead.... if it was me I would try to draw a line under it now if I'd had my say. Not sure you will achieve anything by revisiting it. Your conscience is clear in my book and that's all you need to know x
I did one thing wrong I told her that her right to be pissed ended with the decree absolut. But I am human

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015

Yeah, totally agree with @Looby&Lew here my friend. Your concience is clear man. I would let your ex steam away and when calmer, make it again crystal clear that you’d not done this. Or simply leave sleeping dogs lie. It was definitely bad taste to ask for your number that way too btw.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485