What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Have I Got News For You..

Lovernotfighter

PV
Sprtr
I can't find a link to it and it more funny in a hindsight kinda way but,

About 10 years or so ago the (old) Yorkshire Tourism Board announced that it would no longer support professional cycling in the county because it was no commercial or tourism benefit from it.

fincon

PV
Sprtr
OK, since I spent part of my writing-for-radio digging out those quirky and odd stories suitable for gags…

The best ones were never the inherently funny ones, just the quirky ones you could hang a gag on.

So here are some I just found.

More than a million people in the UK are named after a Disney character

Volunteers polish giant’s erection by hand

Rabbits pictured surfing on sheep's backs to escape rising floodwaters

New Jersey Woman Fell Asleep in Her Parked Car, Woke to Find It Missing

And there’s always Florida, dear Florida, for a weird one…

Florida Burglar Breaks Into Home To Make Breakfast, Tells Resident ‘Go Back To Sleep’

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Morning campers :D

There’s a new version of Monopoly where women get more money than men to teach kids about the gender pay gap.

Makers of the game Hasbro said they want to celebrate female empowerment.

It’s the first time in the history of the game that a new character appears on the front of the box.

Ms Monopoly is a real estate mogul, with a coffee cup labelled with ‘boss’ while the traditional Mr Monopoly stands behind her.

Ms Monopoly is new version of game where women make more money than men | Metro News

When Ms passes ‘Go’ she collects £250, while Mr gets £200. Such fun! :D x

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
Sprtr

There’s a new version of Monopoly where women get more money than men to teach kids about the gender pay gap.

It’s the first time in the history of the game that a new character appears on the front of the box.

Ms Monopoly is a real estate mogul, with a coffee cup labelled with ‘boss’ while the traditional Mr Monopoly stands behind her.

Ms Monopoly is new version of game where women make more money than men | Metro News

Wtf are we coming too. Men need to stand up to being discriminated against. equal rights and all that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 6485

Ùnbelievable!!:eek:

Stew

PV
Sprtr

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
Sprtr
Nobody makes doughnut like Fanny’s !

and poor fireman Sam replaced by two tubes of lube !
Shocking in it. In the news today a woman has slammed the beeb for scrapping fireman Sam because if it wasn’t for the show her little boy wouldn’t have phoned 999 when they had an emergency situation. She feels it’s educational for children. I think it’s pathetic tbh :rolleyes:

Stew

PV
Sprtr
Shocking in it. In the news today a woman has slammed the beeb for scraping fireman Sam because if it wasn’t for the show her little boy wouldn’t have phoned 999 when they had an emergency situation. She feels it’s educational for children. I think it’s pathetic tbh :rolleyes:
Too many bloody snowflakes interfering in stuff they know nothing about !! If it wasn’t for Andy Pandy , teddy , and looby Lou I would never have found kink !

D44375AE-EA7A-4EA2-AC1F-75230E4CC9B7.jpeg