Have you ever spent...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
A weekend in a couples' house? Would you, could you? Have you and would you do it again?
This applies to everyone; swingles, male, female and couples. x
I stay for the weekend with a couple from here a while ago … if I was invited to stay with anyone not just a couple I would :tiphat: … by anyone I do mean female ?

10 March 2015
Havent done it yet. Have stayed over for the night after a few drinks and an extended session.
Would love to do it for a full weekend.
Have thought about hiring a cottage for a weekend and having a few over, arrive Friday late afternoon, sort bedrooms and food, and of course booze, and then see how things go, probably with a few silly games to break the ice.
Maybe a hike or a trip out in the day saturday, then more fun in the evening, and then a slow recovery on Sunday before heading home.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We have had people stay here on the few occasions we got to ourselves and if invited I can't think of any reason why we wouldn't go to another couples place.
They might have to lock the booze cabinet with me around but other than that I'm a perfect-ish house guest ??

N xxx

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Yes we have had someone spend the night with us a couple of years ago when we were on holiday.. It was only an hour from where they lived.. Actually we had 2 meets during that holiday.. They both stayed with us.. Different nights though.. That was a fun filled holiday.. The caravan was definitely rocking week... W.. ????

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Yes we have had someone spend the night with us a couple of years ago when we were on holiday.. It was only an hour from where they lived.. Actually we had 2 meets during that holiday.. They both stayed with us.. Different nights though.. That was a fun filled holiday.. The caravan was definitely rocking week... W.. ????
Just to add.. Yes we would definitely do it again it was such a naughty week of fun.. Hopefully it will happen again in September if we can get it sorted.. It's so relaxing having swinging fun when you're on holiday.... W.. ?????

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We have transport problems as neither of us can drive and we have so little money it is very difficult to get anywhere. We have been very happy to invite people into our home but haven't had the pleasure of any other swingers homes as yet ?

N xxx

Reactions: Pearls