Have you noticed a difference ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Well for all you that remember us, We used to live in the UK, and have now emigrated to Spain.
That aside, swinging is still swinging which ever country you may find yourself in, (or so you would think)
However, We've found a massive difference with the guys here in Spain.
Men are very direct and to the point with thier sex requirements, don't get me wrong, We still have an initial meet to see if we all click, but within minutes of our initial meeting, they are asking very direct questions, and actually are expecting sex on the same day ? ?.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very used to them now, and can accommodate most questions thrown at me, and to be honest, I do weaken when they flutter thier dark spanish eyes at me, and talk seductively like julio inglesias whilst caressing my hand (or whatever ?)

The guys in the UK (I found) are far more reserved and gentlemanly, but the direct approach can be extremely appealing depending on my vodka levels ???????

So for all of you active swingers, when you've gone on holiday, have you noticed a difference in sexual approach style and etiquette...

Andrea xxx

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Different cultures. For instance, It doesn't sound weird to me that the people I meet within minutes of our initial meeting ask very direct questions and expect sex on the same day because it's quite normal in Italy. Anyway, I think it's important they are polite and well behaved and about this I have found big difference also in the same Country (in Italy and France).

25 February 2016
OK, it's now 5 months on, here's my two penneth worth...

As a single guy I have met very few couples here in Spain (I am very choosy and I don't want one-off meets). I think that when the Spanish are looking for an extra guy to spice up the sex for them, that is all they are looking for. They are not usually interested in friendship and when the agreed sex has been performed it is not unusual to be shown the door (usually in the early hours of the morning!). One couple I met is an exception, we met in Vera Playa (where there is a nudist beach and is a haven for swingers, though of course not all visitors are. Many families holiday there with their children). We immediately clicked, all three of us, we all got on well and we went on to have a great time. We have been in contact ever since and they invited me just after New Year this year to stay with them in Madrid where they live (6 hours' drive but well worth it!) They have an open invitation to visit me but their (self-employed) working conditions have prevented it so far.

Regarding the men being direct, it can also apply to the couples. I occasionally work in Vera Playa but while in the apartment there I have no Internet access and mobile coverage is dismal. As I have to teach on-line, I have an agreement with a nearby café owner who allows me to use the Internet connection for my videocall classes as long as I keep drinking coffee! Immediately after a class I was giving last summer, I was approached by a couple who asked if they could buy me (another!) coffee and join me. I thought they had seen that I was teaching and wanted to inquire about the classes, so I said that I would be fine. I was shutting down my laptop as he went to order the drinks. She sat beside me, put her hand on my arm and with a lovely smile she asked me if I was single, which I confirmed, returning a smile to her. She asked me if I knew that the area is popular with swingers, and after I confirmed it she asked me if I would be interested in a threesome with them. I found her smile, self-confidence and directness a real turn-on. It was only her third sentence to me to ask me this. Physically she is good looking but her manner, her confidence and the way she thinks makes her extremely attractive and sexy. When her husband returned from placing the order for the coffees she told him that I was single and interested in a trio with them and she was clearly really pleased - and so was he. I have lead a sheltered life..... [sigh] until now ?

17 August 2021
OK, it's now 5 months on, here's my two penneth worth...

As a single guy I have met very few couples here in Spain (I am very choosy and I don't want one-off meets). I think that when the Spanish are looking for an extra guy to spice up the sex for them, that is all they are looking for. They are not usually interested in friendship and when the agreed sex has been performed it is not unusual to be shown the door (usually in the early hours of the morning!). One couple I met is an exception, we met in Vera Playa (where there is a nudist beach and is a haven for swingers, though of course not all visitors are. Many families holiday there with their children). We immediately clicked, all three of us, we all got on well and we went on to have a great time. We have been in contact ever since and they invited me just after New Year this year to stay with them in Madrid where they live (6 hours' drive but well worth it!) They have an open invitation to visit me but their (self-employed) working conditions have prevented it so far.

Regarding the men being direct, it can also apply to the couples. I occasionally work in Vera Playa but while in the apartment there I have no Internet access and mobile coverage is dismal. As I have to teach on-line, I have an agreement with a nearby café owner who allows me to use the Internet connection for my videocall classes as long as I keep drinking coffee! Immediately after a class I was giving last summer, I was approached by a couple who asked if they could buy me (another!) coffee and join me. I thought they had seen that I was teaching and wanted to inquire about the classes, so I said that I would be fine. I was shutting down my laptop as he went to order the drinks. She sat beside me, put her hand on my arm and with a lovely smile she asked me if I was single, which I confirmed, returning a smile to her. She asked me if I knew that the area is popular with swingers, and after I confirmed it she asked me if I would be interested in a threesome with them. I found her smile, self-confidence and directness a real turn-on. It was only her third sentence to me to ask me this. Physically she is good looking but her manner, her confidence and the way she thinks makes her extremely attractive and sexy. When her husband returned from placing the order for the coffees she told him that I was single and interested in a trio with them and she was clearly really pleased - and so was he. I have lead a sheltered life..... [sigh] until now ?
Why cant this happen to me?
Why cant a woman approach me to join her and her husband, just once?

Reactions: Therapon
17 August 2021
We Americans find the British more polite, reserved, than us.
I dont know how much of that is true and how much is a perception from watching movies like Bond films.
But different cultures see sex differently so im not surprised you saw a difference in another country.
I , personally, am always direct because all I ever get is chat and emails and talk and promises.
I want to do it. I dont want to hear about what you did. I want you to do it with me.
I dont have a problem with someone who wants to meet me first , get to know me, but I dohave a put up or shut up attitude.
Do it or move along.
I can get a date anywhere.
I want a threesome .

Reactions: Colin and Therapon
25 February 2016
It has only happened to me just once, too. I was just in the right place at the right time. They told me later that they had seen me giving online classes before and they wanted to see if I noticed them, but I didn't. I was lucky that they had breakfast in the same café almost every day.

25 February 2016
We Americans find the British more polite, reserved, than us.
I dont know how much of that is true and how much is a perception from watching movies like Bond films.
But different cultures see sex differently so im not surprised you saw a difference in another country.
I , personally, am always direct because all I ever get is chat and emails and talk and promises.
I want to do it. I dont want to hear about what you did. I want you to do it with me.
I dont have a problem with someone who wants to meet me first , get to know me, but I dohave a put up or shut up attitude.
Do it or move along.
I can get a date anywhere.
I want a threesome .
I wish you luck (y)

25 February 2016

Update September 2022: My friends from Madrid returned to to my area for their summer holiday, and we spent a day and the following night together. Apart from having fantastic fun in the evening we also had the opportunity to chat about how they find things. Unfortunately their attempts to meet genuine people is ruined by the idiots, who vastly outnumber the real people. They suddenly ghost them, they send old photos which is immediately evident when they meet, they are not able to make a date for a video call when both parties are present (when they are chatting with "couples"), people don't show up after arranging a meeting.... the list is endless.

Those who are genuine maintain contact without being insistent or pushy. They are honest about what they are. what they like and what they are looking as well as the type of meeting they want to have. They are available for videocalls when prearranged at reasonable times and they read messages sent and react to responses individually, without resorting to pre-written scripts.

Yes, it's hard work (especially for the single guys) but it's worth the effort. Just don't give up and don't be put off by the setbacks. If someone has decided that they don't want to continue contact before they have even met you, they probably weren't right for you anyway.