Health Scare At Sex Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
what does everyone think?
Bacterial meningitis scare in Berlin KitKat sex club Health scare in famous Berlin sex club

What do we know of how the club's we visit are sanitized? Although this seems to be one where any clean up would have helped.

Does this put anyone off?

No, if I was that worried I wouldn't leave the house. Although slightly less risky, this could occur in a shop, pub, restaurant or simply walking down the street. The overall the odds of this happening are small, so no, I'm not worried.

D

Deleted member 6684

No, if I was that worried I wouldn't leave the house. Although slightly less risky, this could occur in a shop, pub, restaurant or simply walking down the street. The overall the odds of this happening are small, so no, I'm not worried.
Good to know.. and you are right.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmmm some places leave a lot to be desired. Especially hot tub areas, knowing what I know now and seen I wouldn’t go in one again. :censored:

Reactions: Therapon
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
I do know that Chameleons do regular checks on the chlorine levels on their Jacuzzis. People getting in sometimes don’t shower and the perfumes and deodorants change ph levels so have to adjust the dosing to suit. Oh and there’s the organic material as well to think of ;)
I’m not a great advocate of full on play in them due to whoever turning it into a wave pool :D

Reactions: Baldrick
19 March 2015
Hmmm some places leave a lot to be desired. Especially hot tub areas, knowing what I know now and seen I wouldn’t go in one again. :censored:
Yes well... :eek: not again for us.
I do know that Chameleons do regular checks on the chlorine levels on their Jacuzzis. People getting in sometimes don’t shower and the perfumes and deodorants change ph levels so have to adjust the dosing to suit. Oh and there’s the organic material as well to think of ;)
I’m not a great advocate of full on play in them due to whoever turning it into a wave pool :D
Organic material. Lol :D