Heavy Cummer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

that's usually been my mantra, but during swinging, I don't always trust a guy for me to swallow, so majority of the time, it goes else where
I 're posted you reply without saying I agree with what you are saying in regards to not trusting the guys were that is concerned prior to swinging my partners yes but only done it one one or two occassions in swinging time but I have got to the person involved prior x

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

I 're posted you reply without saying I agree with what you are saying in regards to not trusting the guys were that is concerned prior to swinging my partners yes but only done it one one or two occassions in swinging time but I have got to the person involved prior x
I've mainly done it with buddies, I once snowballed with 2 other women in a bukkake, I just made sure I didn't play with anyone til I was tested and given the all clear.

Reactions: Kikuchiyo
29 September 2015
City
London
For guys (and I speak for myself) it's a turn on to find women that love cum. There's many who don't like the sight of it or anything to do with it which kinda dampens the mood on occasions.

I wouldn't class myself as a heavy cummer. But there are times when even I'm surprised. Usually find that if I cum a heavy load, it becomes a little bit difficult to go again as I'm all 'emptied' out. I like to empty out slowly throughout the night lol

D

Deleted member 1402

For guys (and I speak for myself) it's a turn on to find women that love cum. There's many who don't like the sight of it or anything to do with it which kinda dampens the mood on occasions.

I wouldn't class myself as a heavy cummer. But there are times when even I'm surprised. Usually find that if I cum a heavy load, it becomes a little bit difficult to go again as I'm all 'emptied' out. I like to empty out slowly throughout the night lol
thanks for sharing a blokes perspective, I really appreciate that Pops xx

Reactions: Pearls