Hello ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
*Waves* Hello out there,
Bit more information on my profile but I'm very new to this so be gentle ??

Shy, single, blue eyed blonde BBW, 36, seeking new experiences. With patient, friendly m, m/f or m/m couple.
Currently studying in the depths of West Wales.
Hello and welcome! We hope you enjoy and have fun here. You’re in a beautiful part of our country. It’s stunning down there. Ever been to Swansea? Enjoy x

D

dshade82

*Waves* Hello out there,

Shy, single, blue eyed blonde BBW, 36, seeking new experiences. With patient, friendly m, m/f or m/m couple.

*waves back* Welcome - I'm also new!! The depths of West Wales isn't too bad - it's lovely down that way :)

8 July 2018
*Waves* Hello out there,

Welcome to social swinging, if you’re interested in meeting other members take a look at the First Saturday Social thread https://tiny.cc/SaturdaySocials it’s a monthly social to bring like-minded people together
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
*Waves* Hello out there,

Welcome Miss Bluebell. I’m sure you’ll feel at home here but any nonsense from the riffraff then you come see me :sneaky: My most favourite flower is that, cute, very cute:D
Such a floozy! ?? X

B

BellaBlue

Hello and welcome! We hope you enjoy and have fun here. You’re in a beautiful part of our country. It’s stunning down there. Ever been to Swansea? Enjoy x
Hello ?
Thankyou
It is a beautiful part of the country, if a little isolated. I feel lucky to study here, having the beach nearby is a definite bonus!
I haven't been to Swansea, one of the few places I haven't ventured to.

19 March 2015
Hello ?
Thankyou
It is a beautiful part of the country, if a little isolated. I feel lucky to study here, having the beach nearby is a definite bonus!
I haven't been to Swansea, one of the few places I haven't ventured to.
Good evening!
Yea definitely a tad isolated further west. We love to pop across now and again. New Quay etc all stunning areas. The coastline there is so aesthetic.
Swansea is a beautiful place too. From where we are, one direction you have the Gower Peninsula and the opposite we have the Black Mountains and Brecon. Our coastline is 10 mins away. X