Hello... Again!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 July 2015
Hi everyone,

It might seem a bit odd me introducing myself (again!), but I've been away for a bit and it really is great to be back, although it's sad to see some of the people I met the first time have moved on - the best ones are still here though I see ;)

I'm still not sure if I'm using the site as well as I could be, and I'm trying to drop in a comment and a picture whenever I feel I have something remotely interesting to say!

So I'm sorry if I've not got around to saying 'hi again' to everyone and hopefully I can reach to a few people who I've not managed to meet yet.

Feel free to say hi anytime to me - I can actually be quite witty and cheeky sometimes!! Xx

D

Deleted member 6485

Hi everyone,

It might seem a bit odd me introducing myself (again!), but I've been away for a bit and it really is great to be back, although it's sad to see some of the people I met the first time have moved on - the best ones are still here though I see ;)

I'm still not sure if I'm using the site as well as I could be, and I'm trying to drop in a comment and a picture whenever I feel I have something remotely interesting to say!

So I'm sorry if I've not got around to saying 'hi again' to everyone and hopefully I can reach to a few people who I've not managed to meet yet.

Feel free to say hi anytime to me - I can actually be quite witty and cheeky sometimes!! Xx
Ello again:). Nice to see you getting stuck into the forums. Really is the best way to get yourself known around site. Xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Hi everyone,

Welcome back @Simon16 (y)

10 July 2018
Hi everyone,

Welcome back, Simon… hope you enjoy the place again...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Quite scary isn't it how long ago it was!! I'm definitely going to be much more active from now on. Who knows.. might even get to finally meet some of you lovely people! ;)
I'm sure you will, we have so many parties coming up (y)