Hello, Nice To Meet You.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Louise94

I’m Lou, I’m 24 and single.

I know next to nothing about this scene, I’m very, very green so I apologise I need advance for any slip ups.

I have been curious for such a long time, since my late teens when a FWB suggested going to a club together (I moved away before I’d plucked up the courage to try).

I’m in the process of trying to read as much as possible and would be ever so grateful for any advice you may have for me.

TYIA
Hugs
Xxx

D

Deleted member 1030

I know next to nothing about this scene, I’m very, very green so I apologise I need advance for any slip ups.

I have been curious for such a long time, since my late teens when a FWB suggested going to a club together (I moved away before I’d plucked up the courage to try).

I’m in the process of trying to read as much as possible and would be ever so grateful for any advice you may have for me.

TYIA
Hugs
Xxx
Welcome to SS @Louise94 :) Feel free to ask any questions, we're a friendly bunch and always happy to help (y)

10 July 2018

TYIA
Hugs
Xxx
Welcome, Louise; grab a chair, dive right in. Ask any questions you have; there’s always people around to answer them, chat to and shoot the breeze with.

D

Deleted member 8095

Welcome to Ss, join in the forums, get chatting and ask any questions you have, you'll soon pick it up. Xx

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
Hello @Louise94 tbis is a friendly and safe place to learn, everyone here was in your position once, wander around press buttons you can’t break it ( I know I’ve tried lol )
It’s like everything else in life the more you put in the more you get out c

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

TYIA
Hugs
Xxx
Hello welcome to SS having fun is what it’s all about ...
always good to ask questions sure your get plenty of good advice ..x

L

Louise94

Hello @Louise94 tbis is a friendly and safe place to learn, everyone here was in your position once, wander around press buttons you can’t break it ( I know I’ve tried lol )
It’s like everything else in life the more you put in the more you get out c

Lol, down the rabbit hole we go. Thank you for saying hello!

W

MOTM

24 October 2018

TYIA
Hugs
Xxx
Hi, welcome to the site. Loads of lovely people here. As everyone has said dive in, ask questions. We have all been in the same position. Join in the threads, they can be so much fun. Relax and enjoy, that is something we have learnt in the last three months. Xxxx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Welcome to SS. Take your time looking around and just ask any questions no matter how silly you might think they are. We will all help if we can

L

Louise94

Hi, welcome to the site. Loads of lovely people here. As everyone has said dive in, ask questions. We have all been in the same position. Join in the threads, they can be so much fun. Relax and enjoy, that is something we have learnt in the last three months. Xxxx

Thank you so much for the welcome and the advice, it’s very much appreciated. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Xxx