Hello peps

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 November 2019
Hi guys is there anyone that would like a chat and like to talk about what you’d like to do after the lockdown? Be nice to hear from you guys and try and get into the whole swing of things. New to this whole experience and need a little help to get into it. I have a lady that would like to join me and others and ease ourselves into it. So please let me know. Thanks have a great day.

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hi guys is there anyone that would like a chat and like to talk about what you’d like to do after the lockdown? Be nice to hear from you guys and try and get into the whole swing of things. New to this whole experience and need a little help to get into it. I have a lady that would like to join me and others and ease ourselves into it. So please let me know. Thanks have a great day.
I’m sure once the current situation becomes clearer there will be socials again,which is always a good way to meet members and chat ..
Maybe the lady and others should join the site to see how things work , if your a couple perhaps update your profile..