Hello! Proper new!

• Thread starter Deleted member 15785
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 15785

Hi all, thanks for the great welcome. My partner and I are really interested in experiencing new things and thought loads about finding new playmates... Almost a new years resolution!

We are a different type of set up with both of us having other partners. (the others not interested) Due to that we only get playtime when we can, evenings are a struggle with family commitments. But hey... That's enough negativity! We both love playtime... Especially when M dresses up!

R x

19 March 2015
Hi all, thanks for the great welcome. My partner and I are really interested in experiencing new things and thought loads about finding new playmates... Almost a new years resolution!

We are a different type of set up with both of us having other partners. (the others not interested) Due to that we only get playtime when we can, evenings are a struggle with family commitments. But hey... That's enough negativity! We both love playtime... Especially when M dresses up!

R x
Well hello and welcome to Social Swinging. We hope you enjoy and have fun. I think we all have some things we need to balance to fully appreciate this lifestyle but we do manage to enjoy when we can. :)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

R x
Hello welcome to SS have fun and enjoy... :tiphat:

11 November 2019

R x
Hello and Welcome ??have a wonderful time ??

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth

R x
Hi, welcome to the site. You are not alone. Mr D (and I together for near on 7urs) has her indoors and while rid of mine I have teenage children so fully understand the play times can be somewhat of a negotiation but soooo sexy and naughty when arranged.

We have only been here a couple of months and while a couple of meets have fallen through due to illness, timings, commitments etc we know it will happen when right.

Have lots of chats, get involved and we are sure the new year will bring you all you wish for
D&D ?

27 April 2015

R x
Hi and welcome, we're sure you will find your niché here ??