Hello To People In South Wales

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hi everyone, just moved to Cardiff and joined the site. Let me know if I'm your type :)
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you enjoy and have fun. You’ve chosen an amazing country and area to live in. :D
Cardiff, not so sure but it’s still South Wales ;) :D

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
South east England - about 200 miles away
Someone has to be. (y)

I see you're in Swansea - I'm assuming you'll tell me that's nicer than Cardiff ;)
Yeah.. Cardiff is like a city full of Wenglish peeps. Swansea is more Welshilian with a hint of Gower. You’d love it here. We have beaches (not just and only docks) headlands and great pubs.
We severely lack anything resembling a swingers club, but hopefully our garden project pub, could prove to be the next best thing! :D

Reactions: Bromsguy6'1"
26 August 2019
City
Cardiff
Someone has to be. (y)

Yeah.. Cardiff is like a city full of Wenglish peeps. Swansea is more Welshilian with a hint of Gower. You’d love it here. We have beaches (not just and only docks) headlands and great pubs.
We severely lack anything resembling a swingers club, but hopefully our garden project pub, could prove to be the next best thing! :D
Oh that does sound nice - tell me more about this garden project ;)

Reactions: The-Gent and Pearls