Her Sir Becomes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Not really a story, I'm not sure it really erotic but still I hope you enjoy.

Delicately soft well manicured hands ran over her back, her skin alight to this most tender of touch.

"Mmmmmm" moaned her pretty pink lips, as the hand found her wide full bare bottom,

"You are good girl aren't you?" Asked the subtly dominant male voice,

"I am your good girl, mmmmmmm" she almost sung as her heart was filled with a gentle joy,

"Really? Good girls don't kneel naked on men's beds or have perfectly shaven pussys" he whispered as his hand lingered rubbing her beautiful bottom,

"Mmmmmmm, no sir. Am I a naughty girl?" She purred, yet didn't know why or where Sir had come from but knew it was right

"Yes, sometimes darling. You what bad girls get don't you?" He lovingly quizzed as he gently kissed and nibbled on her neck,

"No, I don't" see giggled knowingly,

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK his delicate tender hand landed three powerful stringing stroke,

"Go Mmmmmmm, Fuck Sir" she helped,

"Language, little lady" he retorted followed by another four hard spanks,

Little who is he calling little she thought, I'm to big and belly is flabby but my big round bum does enjoy this,

SPANK

One last powerful spank rang out with its accompanying scream of "Shit, Sir I'm a very bad girl"

Her head turned to see him subtle power and dominance seemed to dance round this man, yet it was his eyes that caught her sparkling and green they were filled with desire and lust.

"Mmmmmmm, Sir I am a naughty girl" she pleaded feeling wanted and desired but more importantly she felt sexy, that the curve of her belly was sexy, that her full hips were intoxicating, that her full heavy boobs were glorious and that her sweet smile and deep brown eyes were beautiful.

Her sir simply kissed her, a kiss that was electric and passion filled.