Hi All

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 January 2019
City
Cardiff
Hi everybody,

I’ve just come across this group and it was intriguing to me. I used to meet a couple many years ago when I was in uni but since then I have been with one woman whom I married.

Sadly last year we separated, amicably though and we are still friends and co-parent and split time with our children.

I guess I just wanted to see what others are up to and what they are enjoying in life, trying to rediscover myself as a single man in a sense.

So, hello and I hope to be able to get to know at least a few of you better

K

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Hi everybody,

I’ve just come across this group and it was intriguing to me. I used to meet a couple many years ago when I was in uni but since then I have been with one woman whom I married.

Sadly last year we separated, amicably though and we are still friends and co-parent and split time with our children.

I guess I just wanted to see what others are up to and what they are enjoying in life, trying to rediscover myself as a single man in a sense.

So, hello and I hope to be able to get to know at least a few of you better

K
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you enjoy & have fun. :)

26 October 2018
Only way to find out is to wander around the site , press buttons twiddle knobs, you can’t break it lol

Oh and welcome !

D

Deleted member 11852

Hi and welcome to the site. Lovely people on here, relax and enjoy. Join in the threads, if you have any questions please ask, I am sure someone will be able to help you. Xx