Hi There New Here .. Help Me Out Dunno What To Do In South Based Just Looking For Fun..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 10361

Hey swing world.. help me out. New to all this and hey just looking for cool NSA fun UK South based .. clever funny good looking chap I think..any help ideas pointers etc appreciated..
Just say hi for a start..x
Well you’ve made a start, add some pictures, keep chatting in the forums and you never know x

Reactions: Therapon
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Hey welcome to ss best advice we can offer is to jump on the forums... Get involved with the discussions and see how it goes... All the best Mr n Mrs C =)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi and welcome to the site. You will find this site is different and could thank everyone that has welcomed you and not just the ladies.

13 October 2018
City
Portsmouth
apologies and thank you for the welcome and of course its a site for all i will correct my error.
thanks for putting me straight.

S

Sammy

Welcome to site
Great to see you jump in
Read profiles
Send out messages
Chat in forums
Most of all have fun
Sx

S

Sammy

Thanks Sammy... very new to all this but hey looking to have fun.
Regards

There's lots m lots of fun to be had

Take your time , chat

Read forums posts there's lots post explaining how things work

Staff are here and always help

Sx

13 October 2018
City
Portsmouth
Welcome to the site :D
thx mucho .. lot to learn but all seems fun and very friendly here to a new person.. thanks to all admin who have helped with etiquette.. i want to explore and have fun and not be seen as a single male perving... if that makes sense
xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
thx mucho .. lot to learn but all seems fun and very friendly here to a new person.. thanks to all admin who have helped with etiquette.. i want to explore and have fun and not be seen as a single male perving... if that makes sense
xx
You seem to be doing fine ;)