Hi

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 August 2019
City
Nottingham
Anybody close to Nottingham? My partner and I are completely new to this so a bit daunting . He is 38 and I’m a 34 year old female .
Any tips or advice would be great, we would love to meet another female or male and female couple.
Hope to speak to some of you soon xx

Reactions: Pearls
10 July 2018
Anybody close to Nottingham? My partner and I are completely new to this so a bit daunting . He is 38 and I’m a 34 year old female .
Any tips or advice would be great, we would love to meet another female or male and female couple.
Welcome to the site; take a look around the forums.

You’ll find lots of advice, plenty of people relating their own experiences, how they entered the scene, and how their first steps into the scene went.

Everyone was new in this world at one point. Everyone was trying to figure out what happened next.

Welcome to figuring it out yourselves…

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello welcome to SS....just get involved,take your time and I’m sure your find lots of fun and experiences being here ....

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth

We are in Tamworth if that helps. Not too far away. Always happy to answer questions

Welcome to SS.

D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome to SS, you’ll find it a great place to make me friends who are very sexy and a bit naughty. Join in and you’ll have so much fun as we all do xxxx :0)) T&C

17 August 2019
City
Nottingham

17 August 2019
City
Nottingham
hi u ok im tony in notts if u want a chat or a bit more

Last edited by a moderator: