Honesty or fake love..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
How much honesty is there in this lifestyle? How much fake love is there?

We've been involved in this for about 15 years now and have met all sorts of people. From sexy, lustful people who you want to meet again and again, to bunny boilers and obsessive fruitcakes who are truly out there.
There's also a lot of lies and sneakiness, hidden agendas and deviousness out there too - sadly.
So how do you perceive it to be?
Fake love?
Aww hun amazing pics = when in reality you're looking at the shit on the floor and stinking skirting boards..
Or genuineness when looking at someone's photo thinking;
Bloody hell. hair right, makeup (etc) right, personality right = they're for me/us..
Or even worse?
One for the team where you will take it anyway.

So what is best for you in all this?
Honesty and being able to say thanks but no thanks, or fake love where you will shower with affection and attention just to be noticed. x

D

Deleted member 1030

How much honesty is there in this lifestyle? How much fake love is there?

We've been involved in this for about 15 years now and have met all sorts of people. From sexy, lustful people who you want to meet again and again, to bunny boilers and obsessive fruitcakes who are truly out there.
There's also a lot of lies and sneakiness, hidden agendas and deviousness out there too - sadly.
So how do you perceive it to be?
Fake love?
Aww hun amazing pics = when in reality you're looking at the shit on the floor and stinking skirting boards..
Or genuineness when looking at someone's photo thinking;
Bloody hell. hair right, makeup (etc) right, personality right = they're for me/us..
Or even worse?
One for the team where you will take it anyway.

So what is best for you in all this?
Honesty and being able to say thanks but no thanks, or fake love where you will shower with affection and attention just to be noticed. x
Honesty all the way (with the proviso that I can be a diplomatic motherfucker, when I want :D). The fakes and bullshitters, I haven't really got any time for. As for the fruitcakes, well they just follow me everywhere :rofl:

19 March 2015
Honesty all the way (with the proviso that I can be a diplomatic motherfucker, when I want :D). The fakes and bullshitters, I haven't really got any time for. As for the fruitcakes, well they just follow me everywhere :rofl:
My word... the difficulties and challenges of being a stud :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I always try to honest with every comment I make I know it probably looks as if I think every lady here is :cool_off::cool_off: but they all are :sneaky::sneaky: :sneaky:
Would I take one for the team :hmm: ..... :D:D I am a team of one:rofl: so you tell me :rofl::rofl:
It’s not that I study the pictures that close :oops: but being a carpenter a nice sexy skirt .......... ing board :cool_off:
And yes I have thought blimey she needs to get the Hoover out :rofl::rofl:

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
From a purely pragmatic viewpoint; people who respond to overblown flattery tend to be vacuous and insipid, and those that give it are usually self-centred and/or compensating for something. In either case the end result is they're very likely to be crap in bed.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
25 July 2016
I say it as it is why bullshit. If someone looks "rough" in a pic either say so ( in the kindest possible way) or dont leave a like or comment and carry on with your day

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6684

I never message anyone and say they look good if I don't think so. A msg from me means "I mean it" rather than I am trying to be nice and make a conversation.

Can't Speak for others but would wish the same from others. No need to be mean but honesty is always the best policy.

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Honesty cost nothing in this lifestyle and the fakers only have there own egos to maintain x

S

Sammy

I have to say I've made some fabulous friends and we have had some very frank discussions and often I've been challenged (in good way) about something I've said or shared etc

What we've got to think beauty is in the eye of the beholder one mans trash is another's treasure etc etc

I suppose I'm ultra critical of what pics of myself I'd put up on site ... I do think sometimes comments can be ott and gushing - is it because some people see that as a way of starting a conversation or letting you know they are interested - I'm not sure

I've seen some pics and I've cringed but instead of me thinking person shouldn't have shared I challenge myself and check myself

But it is ultimately about what you find attractive or not

I think we are a very caring community and it's lovely to see how some members confidence has improved because of the encouraging and supportive comments on their media

In all walk of life we will find people that will smile and saying thing to your face and one thing behind your back

E.g. Recently I got oh your stunning looking girl I love your curves I'd love to meet you etc but then two weeks later they are on another thread making comments about fat people ....so you gotta ask which face and attitude is the real one

Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I've not noticed

Like @debE if Someone didn't want to meet me I would hope they would say it , in same light that honesty has to go both ways

Sx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Honesty all the way and we have never been anything other than that, if you can't be honest whilst sitting at a keyboard then how can you be honest in life. We would much rather get a no thanks than either a no response or someone beating about the bush so to say.

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A saying "bullshit baffles brains"
As a sales person this is a term we always use and it works to get that sale.
With swinging it isn't much different with people, swingers sadly are full of it. You don't need to tell porkies just to get a meet or be popular.

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ok my personal thoughts.

We know for a fact that there is a lot of fake people, posts and images on other sites and I guess it's why so many genuine people get frustrated on them. Been there myself as a single guy and it wasn't a great experience but you live and hopefully learn.
Here, being genuine and honest is standard and it's great to be able to say what you like without worrying about a load of abuse. We don't all agree with each other all the time but at least we can discuss things rationally, well most of the time.
So yes, honesty is the way to go, lie and you will get caught out eventually and what's the point anyway. I am what I am, I'm not here to get everyone to like me (some do, some don't but that doesn't bother me) I'm here because I like the site, enjoy the banter and have made some great friends here. A refeshing change from elsewhere.

19 March 2015
Ok my personal thoughts.

We know for a fact that there is a lot of fake people, posts and images on other sites and I guess it's why so many genuine people get frustrated on them. Been there myself as a single guy and it wasn't a great experience but you live and hopefully learn.
Here, being genuine and honest is standard and it's great to be able to say what you like without worrying about a load of abuse. We don't all agree with each other all the time but at least we can discuss things rationally, well most of the time.
So yes, honesty is the way to go, lie and you will get caught out eventually and what's the point anyway. I am what I am, I'm not here to get everyone to like me (some do, some don't but that doesn't bother me) I'm here because I like the site, enjoy the banter and have made some great friends here. A refeshing change from elsewhere.
Absolutely! (y)
It does make me ponder though how many are talking the talk but not walking the walk.
Fakes are bad enough, but wasters (as in people who talk but don't act) can be just as damaging too.
But yes agreed, don't lie about anything in this lifestyle - eventually it will catch up with you aye.
Anyway, part of the furniture now aren't you? :D

19 March 2015
It’s precisely because of the wasters that I don’t pretend anything that I’m not; I’ve made my own position¹, and intentions (or lack thereof), crystal clear. Never want anyone² to be able to say ‘you led me on, you didn’t mean it.’

¹ ooh er, missus
² here or outside the scene.
Aye and there are genuine exceptions to the rules. Who are genuinely here for genuine reasons too.
Genuinely. :D