Hotel Rooms

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

Doing something like this would really take the highlight out of swinging for me. I think it would leave me feeling really cheap x

Reactions: Stew
14 February 2017
City
London
While I personally prefer an overnight meet 99% of the time, I believe it depends on the individuals and their personal circumstances.

There's a lady I was speaking to some time back (elsewhere) in the midlands: she could only travel up to an hour, meanng I;d have to make the journey up to her. Not a problem, except she could not accomodate, nor could she stay out overnight, but she preferred daytimes anyways. I was not prepared to make the journey up with a hotel room booked from say 3pm check-in and after she leaves at whatever time (dinner?) I'm in the hotel on my own till check out the next morning (done it once before, not ideal), nor wa sI prepared to check out of the hotel same day to get a train back to London with the room unoccupied over night. So we basically left things as logistics just did not work.

But this as an option, perhaps. Not a definite, but perhaps.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Not sure if all of you are aware but there are a couple of great sites if you need a daytime play place

www.dayuse.co.uk

And

www.between9and5.com

Doing something like this would really take the highlight out of swinging for me. I think it would leave me feeling really cheap x

That is true, but if making arrangements for hotel...a full night would be okay....just the 9 to 5 thing comes across as 'clinical' x
Been there, done it. I’ll admit - for me, for us, it felt clinical and not spur of the moment naughtiness which is how we roll.
That said, they have a place in our society. We wouldn’t have been able to have that liaison without the room.
However, it’s not something either one of us (the three of us ;) ) wish to repeat. So the next agreed liaison (on hold for unk time) is as per, at ours. Where we can pamper, wine, dine and go with the natural flow.
Obviously it is for some, but not for others. We fall into the latter.
Nothing wrong in them though as they certainly have their important uses. X

10 July 2018
Been there, done it. I’ll admit - for me, for us, it felt clinical and not spur of the moment naughtiness which is how we roll.
There’s always that, I’ve found, with hotel room meets.

Not in any way ‘disqualifying’ but yeah, there’s a feeling that it’s a tad… ‘artfiicial’ because of it.

10 July 2018
Indeed. Kind of lessens the moment in a strange way.
There can be that, sure. But, depending on the experience, that can be almost immaterial…

I met a couple once for a threesome at a hotel. Had been out of practice with couples for a while, and the experience was so good… well, any artificialness was… well, let’s just say I didn’t care about it on that occasion.