Hotels

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

I (G) used to take a girlfriend to a Travel Lodge from mid-day to 5pm every couple of weeks, quite a few years back. A workplace affair - we worked in the same company and used to take the odd afternoon off as leave, both our other halves thought we were still at work. Always got very odd looks from the staff when checking in or out (having no luggage except a bottle of wine couldn't have helped!) apart from one young woman who said "have a great afternoon!" with big smile. On one occasion we thought one of the staff was listening at the door, but it didn't stop us.

It would be great if UK had 'Love Hotels' like Japan, where you can rent a decent room for an hour or more for sex, no questions asked even if there are more than two of you. Some have mirror rooms, large baths and even rotating beds. But our society is too puritanical!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I guess most of you know already about this handy website but for those that don't !!

http://www.between9and5.com

Excellent for finding a hotel for a daytime meet and the prices are generally good as well !
Fantastic! Never knew about that.. ;)

You get em here for a tenner :D:D
Darling this is true... Omm :D xxx

Anyway,
I (G) used to take a girlfriend to a Travel Lodge from mid-day to 5pm every couple of weeks, quite a few years back. A workplace affair - we worked in the same company and used to take the odd afternoon off as leave, both our other halves thought we were still at work. Always got very odd looks from the staff when checking in or out (having no luggage except a bottle of wine couldn't have helped!) apart from one young woman who said "have a great afternoon!" with big smile. On one occasion we thought one of the staff was listening at the door, but it didn't stop us.

It would be great if UK had 'Love Hotels' like Japan, where you can rent a decent room for an hour or more for sex, no questions asked even if there are more than two of you. Some have mirror rooms, large baths and even rotating beds. But our society is too puritanical!
Interesting!
Just found this and found a room for £40 ish.. some others cheaper too...
Room by hour - Find a room by hour in a premium and trendy hotel

Reactions: Pearls
B

bill90125

Mmm! Clandestine afternoon sex - naughty but sooo erotic! I hope you gave the member of staff something to listen to?! ;)

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

Mmm! Clandestine afternoon sex - naughty but sooo erotic! I hope you gave the member of staff something to listen to?! ;)

....indeed! and even have the pics to prove it!
angel1.jpg

Attachments

• angel23.jpg
    angel23.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 58
P

peakcouple

She had no complaints! Apparently her husband was huge, which I found a bit off-putting when she first told me.angel9.jpg

27 April 2015
In Spain, they have credit card hotels, ,€50 per day/night no reception desk at all, very handy lol, but did not know of that address either, so that one is getting stored lol xx

Reactions: Admin