Hottest Memory?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Over the time I’ve been here all have been memorable so picking one favourite is extremely difficult one of many ,I guess if pushed being given the opportunity to play a more dominant role not something I do regularly ,it’s something I have found I do enjoy doing which I never really expected to enjoy so much there is still much to learn and explore , I’m more go with the flow let’s just enjoy ourselves but that night led to the most enjoyable orgasm I’ve ever had .... one that I will always remember ...

D

Deleted member 6127

Difficult choice as they’ve all been so much fun and each has brought more to our life style. Of course it goes without saying that meeting Miss C was the pinnacle for me on SS..

Recent encounters have been so sexy and horny that they provide those rewind times and especially looking forward to our next encounter when ever that will be, but the naughty, dirty planning is always a great prelude for some very naughty fun...??

Till we emerge from imposed isolation then it’s memories and what memories xxxx :0)) T

10 March 2015
Not sure we can narrow it down to just one, having swung for more than 10 years, there have been many fantastic moments.
I have written about a couple already on here (Jaynes Lapdance, and Marts FFFFFM), but there are also many other memorable meets, many firsts, many friends made, and many laughs.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
One of the hottest memories was while visiting a club not my most loved places , I was sitting chilling away from things when the most gorgeous blonde ,I had and still have a massive crush on .:love:.. came over whispered in my ear and lead me away to a quite area ..... the rest is for my memory but unfortunately due to many unaccompanied men , crowding us so it had to be cut short way to soon .... but nevertheless one of my hottest memories I’ll never forget ....