What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

How Do I Report Content?

Admin

Admin
Reporting content that you feel may be inappropriate is very important.!
I cannot stress this enough, it's pointless moaning to your friends about something on the site that you may not be happy about, as your friend won't be able to do something about it.

We cannot do anything about it either unless we know about it..
So quite simply, any post, message, photo comment - anything you find offensive or even a profile that needs attention, must be reported in order for us to deal with it.

Louise1970

PV
Sprtr
Reporting content that you feel may be inappropriate is very important.!
I cannot stress this enough, it's pointless moaning to your friends about something on the site that you may not be happy about, as your friend won't be able to do something about it.

We cannot do anything about it either unless we know about it..
So quite simply, any post, message, photo comment - anything you find offensive or even a profile that needs attention, must be reported in order for us to deal with it.
Well said and couldn't agree more xx

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
Very important, spammers of Apps, unsolicited pics (illegal without permission to send) abusive behaviour, someone you believe is fake.
Anything you think is inappropriate then please let us know as we can stop this immediately (y)

Therapon

Admin
Sprtr
This ^^^^^

We do our best to moderate the site but we can't pick up on everything. It is important that you use the reporting facility is something happens because it may not just be happening to you.
The reporting is strictly confidential and access to them is limited to Admin so there are no worries about who will see these.