How do you arrange meets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Good afternoon sexy peeps.. How do you arrange your meets... Are you straight to the point making it obvious you're interested in meeting... Or are you on the opposite side where you show interest in everything they post then send a couple of messages hoping that they message and show interest in you.... I think over the last few years we have been a bit of both.. We're probably more to the point now.. Personally for us if like someone on here we will send messages letting them know that we're interested and see if there's any reaction.. If there's nothing then it's obvious it's not going to happen.. If they show interest we will start messaging and getting the ball rolling... What do you sexy lot do... W.. ??

DebE

MOTM

25 February 2022
Since my return after a very long break, at the moment im dipping my toes in real gently. I tend to react to most peoples posts anyway, but my in-box is always open for anyone who wants to delve deeper into conversation.
I've never been direct and to the point unless whoever i'm talking to approaches the subject of meeting up first