How Do You Perv Yours?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
This was prompted by a comment about site upgrades, and finding out that there have been video clips on here for years..which, as a seasoned perv, embarrassed me, as I didn't know!

So, to the question, how do you use the site?
Do you just search for local playmates on the map?
Do you perv the latest pics (or vids :oops:) seeing if there is anything for you there?
Do you prowl the forums, a dark shadow waiting to pounce and comment?
Or, do you hang around in the chatroom hoping to spark up a convo (it does happen you know!)?

For me, I'm a forum prowler, commenting here and there, bit of banter with the regulars in there, and sometimes posting my own drivel some of which seems to go down reasonably well.
I occasionally check to see who's been perving our profile, hoping they are local and fit what we are looking for, thats when I usually dip into the pics to see what they look like.
I'm hoping as more people join that the chatroom will become busier, it can be a giggle chatting and making friends in there if previous site experience is anything to go by.

Be interesting to see how peoples use differs.

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018
This was prompted by a comment about site upgrades, and finding out that there have been video clips on here for years..which, as a seasoned perv, embarrassed me, as I didn't know!

So, to the question, how do you use the site?
Do you just search for local playmates on the map?
Do you perv the latest pics (or vids :oops:) seeing if there is anything for you there?
Do you prowl the forums, a dark shadow waiting to pounce and comment?
Or, do you hang around in the chatroom hoping to spark up a convo (it does happen you know!)?

For me, I'm a forum prowler, commenting here and there, bit of banter with the regulars in there, and sometimes posting my own drivel some of which seems to go down reasonably well.
I occasionally check to see who's been perving our profile, hoping they are local and fit what we are looking for, thats when I usually dip into the pics to see what they look like.
I'm hoping as more people join that the chatroom will become busier, it can be a giggle chatting and making friends in there if previous site experience is anything to go by.

Be interesting to see how peoples use differs.
- forum prowler
- pics, if I know them to chat to, and occasionally just for a browse/perv
- PMs, very occasionally, one or two people
- click on the pop up summary to refresh my memory of who someone is/where they are, and teh information tab if i’m curious
- have never really used the chat room; probably should, but haven’t thus far

D

Deleted member 6127

Everything and anything for me...like being in a chocolate factory so good where to start xxx :0)) T

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As you know I love the forums, will interact with most people here. It took me sometime to get familiar with a forum based site but I do love it. You get to know people by how they interact on a site like this and it’s that what does it for me, most people I interact with we’ve met and they are who they are on here. Does it work for us? Yes it does. We work the site personally too, let’s be fair I don’t work that hard anyway :rofl: so for me I love the fun, I’m not one for messaging. You can’t see the person in messaging as they can pretend anything. I like a nosey at a good pic and will acknowledge it if I’m interested or it’s something that stands out. :whistle:

Mostly though, forums for me. :D

26 October 2018
As you know I love the forums, will interact with most people here. It took me sometime to get familiar with a forum based site but I do love it. You get to know people by how they interact on a site like this and it’s that what does it for me, most people I interact with we’ve met and they are who they are on here. Does it work for us? Yes it does. We work the site personally too, let’s be fair I don’t work that hard anyway :rofl: so for me I love the fun, I’m not one for messaging. You can’t see the person in messaging as they can pretend anything. I like a nosey at a good pic and will acknowledge it if I’m interested or it’s something that stands out. :whistle:

Mostly though, forums for me. :D
I think my acknowledgement letter got lost in the great train robbery !!! :rofl::tiphat:

D

Deleted member 3175

We tend to flit about the site. I do try to contribute to the forums but often forget what i've commented on!
We try to interact as best we can, I have to admit I didnt know about the vids either! OOppppps! Shall be having a nosey! S