How Far Are You Willing To Travel

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We have always worked on the 1 hours drive rule when looking for meets on the basis that if we meet and everyone is happy then we play. However if it was just a social meet we would have to take each meet by its own merit's. Having said that we have in the past travelled to Devon, Dorset and even John o Groats before now. So

whats your limits

D

Deleted member 3411

I think if we'd previously met a couple at an event or such and there was a report then a long trip would be ok, but I agree about 1 hour would be our limit too. That said for us we are just letting life take a lead as opposed to arranging things.

X

XX

It all depends on the circumstances, if we'd met before, if we could/wanted to make a weekend of it and not just be a meet, etc. In general though an hour sounds like a reasonable 'limit' to have a social/first meet.

N & C
xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'm up n down the country most of the time so Britain's a small place in my world. If possible I'd try to schedule in sync with my work. Big plus is I get to meet people from all over rather than just one region. However being a couple is not as flexible due to family ties unless you own a helicopter of course. So I can understand the restrictions of distance. I suppose it would be a good idea to make time for travelling every once in a while to add to the adventure of a long distance meet.

B

Balls&Boobs

We could only travel approx. 30 miles radius from where we are as we would have to rely on public transport lol

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

About an hour too, unless it is to stay with friends overnight or to go to a camping rally; we used to drive from the Midlands to Dorset a few times for one of those. La Chambre and Chameleons are an hour away and we used to camp at Youtopia which is about 3 or 4. Pity it has closed now.

14 April 2016
City
London
Probably would depend on the chemistry - but I think it is only good manners to offer to meet mid way on first meets

C

Chopp

Depends on the invitation, a good hour or two if planning on returning but if staying over or near by then 4-5 easily

1 May 2015
From west wales travel across south wales to social events and west Midlands and north west club scene when I can.Have been to Manchester and travelling back overnight a few years ago to a house party

Although there are local people in Pembrokeshire involved in this lifestyle meeting them is like trying to win the lottery, basically I find the local arrea poor so without any travel and the effort needed would hardly meet anyone otherwise

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We have always worked on the 1 hours drive rule when looking for meets on the basis that if we meet and everyone is happy then we play. However if it was just a social meet we would have to take each meet by its own merit's. Having said that we have in the past travelled to Devon, Dorset and even John o Groats before now. So

whats your limits
your right one hour is plenty.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We used to get a hotel near the folks we are meeting then take the bikes down so either way its either a ride out or a sexy evening with a ride out. either way it was a winner

19 March 2015
We cant at the moment as we have a poorly dog and cant leave him too long so thats why we try to invite home for now
Yes I remember you saying. Hope he’s doing okay.
All you can do for both him and yourselves in regards to meets, is your best and whatever way that is - then so be it (y)

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
We have travelled for 8 hours to get to the VA, picking someone up on the way. As mentioned above, put the effort if you want to enjoy yourself.

D

Deleted member 10827

we have travelled a few hours to clubs and a n hour or two to meets so I suppose it depends on who we may meet and the mood we were in at the time :)

Reactions: Therapon