How Strange The Mind Works

• Thread starter Deleted member 8626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8626

In my younger days I was involved in the hunt sabatour movement, right or wrong that was my choice I'm sure everyone has an opinion, that's not the theme of this post, I now find myself years later having a very erotic fetish and fantasy for being good dominated by a woman in full riding outfit, boots, jodhpurs, hat, blouse jacket whip I'm sure you get the picture! I just find strange that my mind finds this fantasy appealing considering my view's on hunting.Does anyone else have a desire for a fetish/fantasy that goes against their moral code. The brain is a strange thing and how it works in relation to sexual desire. Be interesting to hear other people's thoughts on this.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1030

Good post! (y)
I suppose the obvious example is the fetish for Nazi imagery in bondage/fetwear. I doubt that anyone who is turned on by that is a big fan of the Third Reich.
I guess the point is, in a fantasy, the laws of reality are suspended and don't apply.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Very interesting post,
I believe in equality,women shouldn't be treated any different to men (so on) You know what I'm on about..
But when it comes to our relationship it's the opposite. @Admin is the boss and has complete control over me :sneaky::whistle:
Is this something that works for everyone? No. I'm actually very shy and will always have the utmost respect for my husband, even if he gets it wrong from time to time :D

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
We don't do anything that goes against our morals but I agree the brain is a huge factor in sex. A simple example is being blindfolded so every touch, every silence, every noise is highlighted and helps to build the sexual tension.