How?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
How do you women do it I mean come on ok I am not the most womanly women I have spent my life being part man and part woman it's true and i don't have any problem with it, I have probably got a body with 85% woman and the rest is manly and I can honestly say I am not bothered by it. So the whole womanly part is a bit of a mistery to me all this pruning and stuff is beyond me and tbh bloody exhausting probably why I do get the fussy and complicated part. If you want to fuck then let's do that but apparently it's just not the done thing. I also don't get why women are so complicated I mean really I want you and you want me if only for a short time and oh I wish. I am not putting any downer on this but really come on haha. So any tips out there to make me more of a woman and why are you so difficult to catch and why oh why so complicated please tell me I have no clue seriously I don't.

Vxxx

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I don’t think I know either!! It is annoying all the pruning and beautifying! I blame media and people’s perceptions for that. Then there’s also time and money. I know that I think I’m more attractive if I have shaved and waxed, but so much effort and money! I wish I could answer how to get a woman to know what they want, especially as I don’t know what I want half the time! Don’t think I’ve been helpful though....

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
*shakes the George-Carlin-Magic-8-Ball™*

Oh... whatddaya know...?

men.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
S

Sammy

I suppose I describe myself as girly just not the pink and fluffy

I love getting dressed up hair make up , nails undies shoes
Dress etc

I equally Love my jeans and docs but even then they are purple

Now I know some of you will disapprove or cringe ....
For me I suppose because of the ds relationships previously I have had -
How you presented yourself was important, what you wore was chosen for you from clothes to underwear to shoes
Both for social and non social setting

You manage to get things down to an art so my everyday make up can take me 5/7 mins
While going out can take me ages or not depending on situation

I'd start off with basics eyes n lips if you are not used

but if it's see it as chore ... you won't enjoy ,

Maybe Neil can think of an incentive to encourage your inner girly to shine
Sx

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I suppose I describe myself as girly just not the pink and fluffy

I love getting dressed up hair make up , nails undies shoes
Dress etc

I equally Love my jeans and docs but even then they are purple

Now I know some of you will disapprove or cringe ....
For me I suppose because of the ds relationships previously I have had -
How you presented yourself was important, what you wore was chosen for you from clothes to underwear to shoes
Both for social and non social setting

You manage to get things down to an art so my everyday make up can take me 5/7 mins
While going out can take me ages or not depending on situation

I'd start off with basics eyes n lips if you are not used

but if it's see it as chore ... you won't enjoy ,

Maybe Neil can think of an incentive to encourage your inner girly to shine
Sx

Lovely response sweetie I do have a bit of girly going on I mean I can't bare having messy hair and don't like being hairy on legs or pits so I have it right there lol but the whole make up thing although I do like it on I see no point to it on a daily basis :D

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

I am a woman who was brought up to always have matching bra & nixs as my mum says “ you never know when you will get run over by a bus” !!!!
I enjoy the whole preening process, my nails are always painted, my hair is always freshly washed, I’m not stubbly :rofl: and I have a routine for cleansing and toning my skin. Shoes have to match my handbag etc: but I will drag the bin out and wash my car and garden and decorate which are all in my view traditionally man jobs :whistle:.
I would never go to the supermarket without a bit of lippy and mascara on as the man on the meat counter is worth a second look :rofl:
So when I’m looking for female company I expect the same effort from them, a woman with bitten nails and roots 6inchs long and shows no effort in presenting themself to the best of thier ability will not get my attention, I really don’t like the I can’t be arsed approach in males and females, at the end of the day it’s a selection process, we are all here for sex and there is plenty of choice.
As for advice hun I’m exhausted now at the thought of all the preening I do :rofl: now you have raised this thread, but that was installed into me from a young age, I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, and there is no right or wrong way.
Lol chase me chase me Cxxx

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
S

Sammy

Lovely response sweetie I do have a bit of girly going on I mean I can't bare having messy hair and don't like being hairy on legs or pits so I have it right there lol but the whole make up thing although I do like it on I see no point to it on a daily basis :D

Vxxx

I'm sure with right incentive that would change lol you wear something daily lol
Sx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I am a woman who was brought up to always have matching bra & nixs as my mum says “ you never know when you will get run over by a bus” !!!!
I enjoy the whole preening process, my nails are always painted, my hair is always freshly washed, I’m not stubbly :rofl: and I have a routine for cleansing and toning my skin. Shoes have to match my handbag etc: but I will drag the bin out and wash my car and garden and decorate which are all in my view traditionally man jobs :whistle:.
I would never go to the supermarket without a bit of lippy and mascara on as the man on the meat counter is worth a second look :rofl:
So when I’m looking for female company I expect the same effort from them, a woman with bitten nails and roots 6inchs long and shows no effort in presenting themself to the best of thier ability will not get my attention, I really don’t like the I can’t be arsed approach in males and females, at the end of the day it’s a selection process, we are all here for sex and there is plenty of choice.
As for advice hun I’m exhausted now at the thought of all the preening I do :rofl: now you have raised this thread, but that was installed into me from a young age, I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, and there is no right or wrong way.

I love it and your gorgeous Miss C if I go out anywhere special I make hopefully a good effort I used to be good at it everyday ish but I think I may of lost my way maybe a little. I do all the nessesary bits just not a makeup everyday kind of girl :p

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Now I see why you don’t take me shopping :0))) Xxxx T

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6127

I love it and your gorgeous Miss C if I go out anywhere special I make hopefully a good effort I used to be good at it everyday ish but I think I may of lost my way maybe a little. I do all the nessesary bits just not a makeup everyday kind of girl :p

Vxxx[/QUOTE
Habits become routines and then before you know it you’ve glammed up without thinking about it, even if it’s just a bit of mascara daily.
It is difficult as we are basically on here hoping to make connections but I look at it as ......
I’m a car in a showroom (gallery) it’s a big showroom and I want to be a prestige motor :rofl: that catch’s the eye of the driver whos window shopping, and no matter how you look at this we have to look our best to get the driver we want.
When I say look our best it means thier is competition in this life style, I don’t mean about size, skin colour or sexuality it’s a numbers game of someone else looking for the same criteria as your looking for and making sure your shining in the showroom :rofl: Cxxx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Mrs B is very much the same but her having a job that means she has to be presentable every day all day makes her be that way and quite frankly i dont think i would be with her otherwise as i am a bit that way myself and shower atleast twice every day. to quote my mother. soap is very cheap

D

Deleted member 6127

Mrs B is very much the same but her having a job that means she has to be presentable every day all day makes her be that way and quite frankly i dont think i would be with her otherwise as i am a bit that way myself and shower atleast twice every day. to quote my mother. soap is very cheap
Again having had a professional career when it’s all most written in the job spec (presentable) it is expected that we turn up with full war paint on :rofl: Also to feel good about yourself is empowerment, but god dam I struggle to drive 2 hours in work heels :barefoot: Cxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Again having had a professional career when it’s all most written in the job spec (presentable) it is expected that we turn up with full war paint on :rofl: Also to feel good about yourself
It all about his steak :p Cxxx
You like a bit of beef Miss C xxxx :0)) T mwah

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Again having had a professional career when it’s all most written in the job spec (presentable) it is expected that we turn up with full war paint on :rofl: Also to feel good about yourself is empowerment, but god dam I struggle to drive 2 hours in work heels :barefoot: Cxxx
She keeps some flatty's in the car for driving in

D

Deleted member 10827

Tip!! Put ya slippers on to drive (y)

D

Deleted member 6684

Loving this thread...let me add something from a man's Perspective.

Actually let me StFU and listen..after all, women know it all.. :)

25 July 2016
I do all the nessesary bits just not a makeup everyday kind of girl :p

Vxxx
Just do what ever you feel comfortable with daily. If going on a meet then go for it with the outfit and make up but not so you feel uncomfy just be you with a little extra and a big smile ;)

S

Sammy

Dont wanna split hairs but the letter of the law is "you have to wear shoes to drive in" In case of a crash i bet the insurance company would use it to slide out of paying out

Correct
I was use to drive bare feet about 17 yrs ago n policeman told me same thing
Sx