I identify as?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Male, female, non binary and many more.

So with that in mind, how will this affect the future of swinging clubs?

So for example the membership for a club is..

Female £10
Couple £20
Male £80
(I’ve got that from a club picked at random)

A gent decides to get a membership but tells them he identifies as a female so is within his rights to pay £10 or the club will be classed as discriminating.

How can they possible survive in today’s society with male fees being their bread and butter?

Is it now time to rethink the rules and making it more equal for all?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I dont think they will let him in as a female they will think of something just to stop the floodgates opening as if they let one in they have to let all in and greed dictates that wont happen
This is the problem though. If you claim to identify as female but you’re male you have to be accepted. This is why I’ve asked. Look at shops, if you’re male but identify as female, you’re entitled to use female changing rooms.

25 July 2016
I think the shops would bring out a policy that only identified ladies garments can only be taken in the changing rooms as i dont think clothes come under the sex discrimination act . The only bit i can find is about transgender employees " Transgender staff There are some people whose gender identity(the gender with which they identify)does not match the gender they were assigned at birth –these are transgender people. Many will undergo the process of aligning their life and physical identity to match their gender identity, and this is called transitioning.Transgender employees should be allowed to follow the organisation’s dress code in a way whichthey feel matches their gender identity. If there is a staff uniform, they should be supplied with an option which suits them . So at the moment i think it will be at the discretion of the door staff

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Female £10
Couple £20
Male £80

A gent decides to get a membership but tells them he identifies as a female so is within his rights to pay £10 or the club will be classed as discriminating.

How can they possible survive in today’s society with male fees being their bread and butter?

The question of fees charged to Males has been discussed more than once but I don’t see clubs changing because as you say with out the extortionate fees for Males, clubs revenue is severely restricted, I know all the arguments about numbers and being over run with Males if costs are not high and restricted entry on certain days ...
How to clubs charge Transvestites or CD ? or are they the same ? Is there a difference can they attend on days when Males are not allowed ?
Does this apply to a woman who identifies as a male does she get charged the high fee or excluded from certain female and couple only days ?
When I grew up it was so much easier ... boys were boys ,girls were girls, yes you still had gay boys and girls .... but not all the variations in between it’s really confusing... or that might just be me:confused:

19 March 2015

Female £10
Couple £20
Male £80

Indeed this is, if not already, going to pose a significant issue to clubs for the foreseeable.
We already have seen some clubs apply an MFF thruple policy, but to whom is the decision that any one of those 3 is male, female, trans-m/f or nonbinary?
For instance, no one right now seeks proof of ID of gender/sex etc so the onus is to ask or determine through whatever means necessary.
Which means, they have none as of such.
You cannot assume someone's gender by simply looking at them.
So clubs certainly appear to be facing a new age of policy and then also how to handle it.
Could set a precedence though... ? x

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Honestly I have a feeling in the long term most public places will have to switch to a gender neutral policy, what this means for swinging clubs I don't know but it probably means men paying less, everyone else paying more, came some kind of guest list or membership balancing neither of witch should fall foul of discrimination law (something that the current model very possibly does).

19 March 2015
Honestly I have a feeling in the long term most public places will have to switch to a gender neutral policy, what this means for swinging clubs I don't know but it probably means men paying less, everyone else paying more, came some kind of guest list or membership balancing neither of witch should fall foul of discrimination law (something that the current model very possibly does).
Good idea...

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Sorry theirs a few typos this post should read as

Honestly I have a feeling in the long term most public places will to switch to a general gender neutral policy. What this means for swinging clubs and events I do not know but I can see a situation men paying less while everyone else paying more, and some form of guest list and/or membership balancing neither of which should fall foul of discrimination law (something that the current model very possibly does).

19 March 2015
Just on the radio is Sam Smith To Die For - I have a pretty fkin excellent amazing sound system on my desktop and I've noticed something in this song that I've not noticed previously; the voice while he's singing verses not chorus, it's non gendered.
Imagine being a club having to decide who should get in based on what gender, and what they should pay as a result?

non-binary-day.jpg Sita_Balani_DOJC1E7.width-800.jpg

8 July 2018
I think the only way is to literally treat everyone the same! regardless of how they identify themselves.

So, rather than charging £80 for a guy which in my opinion is taking the piss, if the intention is to prevent the so-called lecherous male from attending the club, I don’t believe it actually works!

All you’re doing is preventing the actual males that want to come and swing from attending! & replacing them with guys that have the mindset of I’ve paid £80 I’m now entitled to something! But I’m going off on a tangent now! So, I digress.

Clubs have to evolve & have a flat rate for everyone!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
I think the only way is to literally treat everyone the same! regardless of how they identify themselves.

So, rather than charging £80 for a guy which in my opinion is taking the piss, if the intention is to prevent the so-called lecherous male from attending the club, I don’t believe it actually works!

All you’re doing is preventing the actual males that want to come and swing from attending! & replacing them with guys that have the mindset of I’ve paid £80 I’m now entitled to something! But I’m going off on a tangent now! So, I digress.

Tiger xx
This. 100% ☝?☝?

D

Deleted member 11852

Tiger xx
It’s true what you’re saying though..Friday night was a perfect example of that..W..?

W

Wheels85

A lot of clubs are "private clubs or private members clubs" which means that they don't have to adhere to certain things for me being a wheelchair user a lot of clubs are not accessible hence why 95% I cannot attend even If I wanted to (huge annoyance for me but hey) they get round it by being a member club . In terms of gender identity its tricky as you are going on what an individual says. While I believe everybody should be who they want to be something like this is difficult to solve.. For me gender shouldn't really come in it. It should be the same amount across the board for all attendees guest list only with an equal balance for all identities/sexualities obviously that would be the responsibility of the club.

D

Deleted member 16044

Female £10
Couple £20
Male £80

You would like to think so Pearls.
On talking about this to club owners
Its manly a money making business regardless of 21st century
Profit or loss some clubs say.
I Would like to see a better system but what I've read, it's couples that don't like single males behaving not how a swinger of single male should behave. If club owners are not willing nothing we can do

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You would like to think so Pearls.
On talking about this to club owners
Its manly a money making business regardless of 21st century
Profit or loss some clubs say.
I Would like to see a better system but what I've read, it's couples that don't like single males behaving not how a swinger of single male should behave. If club owners are not willing nothing we can do
Well if all men say they identify as a female then gawd help em :D

D

Deleted member 16044

Tiger xx
Why do guys think if they paid ott for membership and entrance fee they going to get a good time?

Reactions: Pearls
L

LizandChris

If the clubs want to discourage guys who behave less than perfect they have that at their fingertips, ID is needed for membership, mess up, banned for life, done. If its to restrict numbers, restrict numbers, say up front tonight we are allowing 10 single guys, contact the first 10 guys to apply for that night and confirm them to attend. Charging £50 to £100 is just going to confer entitlement