"i'd Do Anything For Love.. But I Won't Do That!"

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
Ok perves and pervettes, so, you are a swinger, you've been there and done that, got the carpet burns and the rude pics to prove it too!

But... is there anything that you have been offered (sexually) that you have gone.. "holy shit... nope, nuh, no way jose, hell no!" to?

For Jayne, so far its anal (gone off it) and gags, hates the thought of something in her mouth like that (probably cos she cant talk then lol!) although she loves giving oral... go figure.
For Mart, it's anal (receiving toys), despite a few ladies saying that they would do anything if they could do that to me, and electro-stim (a little gizmo with pads that stick to the skin and introduce a small electric current)… a great couple we played with dragged it out of their toy box and Jayne tried it on her nipples (loved it) and her pussy (loved it even more), then they wanted to put it on my balls... not a hope in hell lol! I won't type what I actually said, but it contained lots of very nawty words!

19 March 2015
Ok perves and pervettes, so, you are a swinger, you've been there and done that, got the carpet burns and the rude pics to prove it too!

But... is there anything that you have been offered (sexually) that you have gone.. "holy shit... nope, nuh, no way jose, hell no!" to?

For Jayne, so far its anal (gone off it) and gags, hates the thought of something in her mouth like that (probably cos she cant talk then lol!) although she loves giving oral... go figure.
For Mart, it's anal (receiving toys), despite a few ladies saying that they would do anything if they could do that to me, and electro-stim (a little gizmo with pads that stick to the skin and introduce a small electric current)… a great couple we played with dragged it out of their toy box and Jayne tried it on her nipples (loved it) and her pussy (loved it even more), then they wanted to put it on my balls... not a hope in hell lol! I won't type what I actually said, but it contained lots of very nawty words!
:D so funny... sorry :p
I tried electro toys and not for me. We were zapping left right and centre.. was great fun but not for me if I’m honest.. it was just a bit too much Mart, know what I mean?
Zap zap :rofl:

10 March 2015
I tried electro toys and not for me. We were zapping left right and centre.. was great fun but not for me if I’m honest.. it was just a bit too much Mart, know what I mean?

I was just worried it would be like when I grabbed an electric fence as a show of bravado when I was a kid, Christ those things hurt!:palm:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Cor blimey you can talk:whistle:

D

Deleted member 6485

Just one of these. If i saw it in your hand, i wouldn't be responsible for my knee jerking reaction!xx

10 March 2015
Another one I just thought of, oral from a guy.
Was at our first ever swingers party, and everything was going great. We were in a bedroom with a couple, and I was at the end of the bed, the lady from the other couple was lay on the bed, and I was "giving it the beans" to her.
I was going at it so hard and fast, my cock popped out, and as I thrust forward it was on show over her pubic mound and her hubby (who was nuzzling her boobs) turned and said "oh, is that for me, looks tasty?"...we didn't know he was bi lol!
My "enthusiasm" waned.. or to put it another way, my cock went from "hero" to "zero" in about half a second! He nearly died laughing, and said "well, no need to ask if you are even curious!".
I think I blushed all over, and couldn't get... erm, "interested" for about half an hour!

19 March 2015
Another one I just thought of, oral from a guy.
Was at our first ever swingers party, and everything was going great. We were in a bedroom with a couple, and I was at the end of the bed, the lady from the other couple was lay on the bed, and I was "giving it the beans" to her.
I was going at it so hard and fast, my cock popped out, and as I thrust forward it was on show over her pubic mound and her hubby (who was nuzzling her boobs) turned and said "oh, is that for me, looks tasty?"...we didn't know he was bi lol!
My "enthusiasm" waned.. or to put it another way, my cock went from "hero" to "zero" in about half a second! He nearly died laughing, and said "well, no need to ask if you are even curious!".
I think I blushed all over, and couldn't get... erm, "interested" for about half an hour!
Oh my god :rofl: :grin:

10 March 2015

We saw a demo with an electro-stim system that is wired up to the mains, but has a transformer to reduce the current, and it uses the givers body (hand) as a means of delivering the "zap". You could adjust the amount of "zap" up or down, or even turn it off, and because of the way it was configured only the receiver felt the "zap". Looked like fun, great for a dungeon-type play sesh lol!

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
10 March 2015
On a completely unrelated note, I just noticed that there are moderators, guess I'll have to start behaving, or they will "make me famous"... bet no-one gets the film reference lol:devil:

D

Deleted member 11094

Well If he is very gentle uses Lub and plays with missy a little at a time ladies do get to like. but I wouldn't to a male or receive for anything x
Surely you could say the same about a guy, if someone plays with Mr a little and be gentle, men do get to like it

D

Deleted member 11094

I always say if someone really doesn't like something and shudders at the thought of it, don't attempt to convince them they'll enjoy it or to try it. It is polite to listen to them and respect their wishes.
Just like you wouldn't like to receive @The-Gent , some women don't like to either, and that is fine.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I agree, bu im straight maybe just looking from different angle and without doubt ladies have great Bums xx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11094

@The-Gent Men have a prostate, also referred to as the male G-spot. Doesn't matter if they are straight or not, some straight men enjoy their prostate being stimulated as it can give them an intense orgasm. And some gay men really don't enjoy it at all. Women do not have the same thing in their bums.

I agree, women do have great bums. Doesn't mean all ladies want something in it.
My comment to you was just to point out that you said 'Well If he is very gentle uses Lube and plays with missy a little at a time ladies do get to like. but I wouldn't to a male or receive for anything'
in response to an earlier comment from @Miss-Sexy-Legs , where she described she does not like anal. In fact she shudders at the thought.

I thought it was unusual to say something like that to anyone who has said they outright don't like something, even you yourself doesn't like receiving it. So I was curious as to why you would say that, that's all. X