I'm Shocked

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
After spending the day reading a few articles about, erm ummmm, sex two things jumped out,

1. On average sex between a man and woman lasts 9 minutes (seem a little short to me but I like to spend time enjoying things :D),

2. On average a woman needs 13 minutes of stimulation to climax (seem a bit short but I have a cruel edge sometimes :sneaky:).

Surely this means many women aren't reaching orgasm though sex alone.

P.s. I know both of these figures are very much citation needed and probably aren't really that comparable.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
10 July 2018
After spending the day reading a few articles about, erm ummmm, sex two things jumped out,

1. On average sex between a man and woman lasts 9 minutes (seem a little short to me but I like to spend time enjoying things :D),

2. On average a woman needs 13 minutes of stimulation to climax (seem a bit short but I have a cruel edge sometimes :sneaky:).

Surely this means many women aren't reaching orgasm though sex alone.

P.s. I know both of these figures are very much citation needed and probably aren't really that comparable.
One of my favourite novelists wrote a novel entitled The Seven Minutes; it’s about an obscenity trial. The supposedly obscene book in question is the aforementioned “The Seven Minutes” which is about the supposed length of time of the average coupling. They make it quite clear that it’s a conceit, a fiction that’s entered the public consciousness.