I'm So Excited ;)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi sexy people,
I'm quite new to the scene so I thought I'd share the following ;o)
A few weeks ago I was chatting with a sexy lady on another site.
Things got really hot, pictures and very sexy texts were exchanged. We decided to meet up and I could hardly contain my excitement. Two days before we were due to meet (and completely out of the blue) she texted me to say that she was having issues and felt it wasn't the right time to "get involved" Of course I said I wished her all the very best and I would always be there for her if ever she needed anyone (sexually or as a friend) She then deleted her profile (not to stop me contacting her or anything like that as I have her phone number).
I was so disappointed that I felt like just giving up as I didn't want to go through that kind of situation again. I didn't but decided to join another site without any great expectation. However after being on that site for a week or two I got chatting to another lady and we seem to really hot it off so we're due to meet this Wednesday which, going on our conversations so far, promises to be a really exciting, sexy night. I've told her she's the first woman I've met through a swingers site and she says she's thrilled at the prospect of breaking my "swinger" virginity.
So wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes ;o)
much love and sexy fondlings,
Antogs xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Good luck but a word from the wise:

I avoid talking about things that are planned or going to happen. Sometimes they just don't happen, for whatever reason and you have to explain yourself.

Much easier to talk confidently about something good that did happen.

All the best tho'

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello @Antogs and welcome to ss you will find and hopefully already have that this site is a lot friendlier and welcoming than other sites and we have been through a few. Sorry to hear your first meet didnt happen but hopefully Wednesday goes well. My best advise to you is keep active and join in with the banter in the forums we are all a little mad :D but all of us are friendly chatty people, hope to see you about in the forums soon and have fun :):D.

V&Nxx

Reactions: Antogs
D

Deleted member 3411

Sadly goes with the territory. That said one good thing this site has is that at least ALL here are genuine and real. Many do this for the thrill of wish but then don't follow through or never intended to. We work on the thought 'see how it goes but get excited about it from the moment we sit down in the bar together face to face'. Until that point its a possibility but not guaranteed.

M

Mel007

Hmmm . We have had some successful meets and some not so successful .. but like life.....You only get out if this lifestyle what you are prepred to put in.
And I'm prepared to put in a lot .. Why .. because it's my time . Brought up six kids who all have successful careers. Hard work along the way with running a business too. So my time now and this is fun and if you make your own luck you will meet some great people ... without all the bullshit. Xxx

9 September 2017
Hi all,
just an update to let you know the night went as perfectly as I could have wished for (y)
I've got wicked grazes on both knees and both elbows to prove it :whistle:

So to anyone out there who has been let down then my message is don't give up as you never know what's just around
the corner.

much love, snogs and sexy stuff,
Ant xx