Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Impact Play

Discussion in 'BDSM & Fetish Forums' started by Charlia, 11 September 2016.

1. Charlia

Charlia PV

Impact play, easily one of my favouritest types of scenes. I love floggers, especially heavy thuddy ones! Though occasionally I practically beg for stingy!

What about you guys? Favourite impact you, and why? Do you prefer thuddy or stingy?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

Stingy for me, for the tingly ummmmm feeling immediately afterwards.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm like you and like to go between one and the other, whether it's giving or receiving

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Thuddy... Love a good old smack/thwack. Oddly, prefer to use lighter toys. (until the carnal side kicks in then out with the heavies) :sneaky: :spank:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Like to think of myself as a thudder with a twist of sting

• Like Like x 2
  6. Colin

Colin PV Sprtr

None im a big softy lol :)

7. Prefer to use canes or switches to floggers, it gives me more control of sensations delivered. I prefer thicker to thin ones as less whip and more thud. Recently bought a steel one that overcomes the accuracy issue and wallops like a demon. Nice for those finishing strokes :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I prefer to give rather than receive. I have received plenty of times but doesn't do a lot for me. I prefer thuddy floggers but I'm quite happy to be fairly stingy as well when the need arises ;)

• Like Like x 3
  9. I've spent a lot of time thinking about pain. I like receiving it. Stinging is good because it lasts. One of the attractions for me is the elimination of other thoughts. My brain is like a hurricane of ideas that swirl around. Pain helps me remove them with distraction.

I also love heat and burns. In my darker down days I used to cut when I needed to clear my head of emotions. The bruising and soreness is very reassuring aftrewards. Lots of sensory feedback.

I have a massive bruise on my leg at the moment that I catch myself massaging to give a sensation when I'm daydreaming. I guess stinging but I'm not adverse to thudding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Stingy and sharp any day xx

• Like Like x 1
  11. Love the profile pic. Xxx

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you babe xxx

13. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

You ok :eek::whistle:

14. I often wonder. Hehe.
    I like the extremes I guess. I explained it because a lot of people associate pain with a desire to be punished. With me it's more that the extreme helps me focus on the moment.

I love really hot dry saunas too. It's like a meditation for me. It removes all my life worries and brings a joyful bliss. And epilating. Wow! I've just shaved my head so about to have a go at my legs with that.

It gives me a chance to enjoy the arousal of the moment. X

• Like Like x 2
  15. I can totally relate to this (y)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Now I just need to find someone who doesn't mind hurting me and undeestands that yelling out doesn't mean I want them to stop. That's what safe words are for. X

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. *gets the kink kit out* :cuffs:

18. Oh wow! Really?
    *car engine is running.*

• Like Like x 2
  19. I have a good selection ;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just realised where you are in the world. Hmm. Why are there soo many awesome people in the north? Where are all the kinks down south?

• Like Like x 2
  21. Always the same :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  22. I feel a December foray up north coming on. I'll record it in my memoirs as "the road was kinky." :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Sounds epic! :whipping:

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice