Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

In The Follow Up To @sexytatts Donation Thread ☺

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by louise1970, 4 December 2016.

1. I may be speaking out of term here but due to the the long hours keeping the site active @Admin n @Pearls and their wonderful team @meet_the_fockers @VoluptuousVixen @Scrunchy&Muffet @Therapon put into the site Ss wouldn't be what it is today.My donation is on it was and like many of you have donated already.I was thinking to myself could each of us donate as little as ten pound month on going as it's not a vast fortune and I am sure it will help towards the site i am willing to do so.What is your take on this and that's for all of us that are active not just on here but mobile app too ☺

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thanks for the mention sweet but im not staff any longer. Taking a break from it. Ooh but you did miss off @meandlis they are also a very valued member of staff. Xxx

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 2
  3. Oh shit not meant too but you have played a big part I have to say xx

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you sweetie i appreciate that. Mwaah xxxx

• Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  5. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

:oops::love:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I do opoligise I didn't mention you both slap my wrist:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  7. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Thankyou @louise1970 and I can't thank everyone enough, this site couldn't work if it wasn't for the excellent team we have xx

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice