In The New Year We Will......

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok with the Christmas festivities finished we're now on the lead up to new year. So what is your new year wish or resolution? what is it you intend to do this year, an achievement or fantasy you've had in mind you want to live out?

P

peakcouple

Nothing special planned for the NY itself, but we have very happy memories of a NY Party with the now-gone Partners camping and caravanning swinger club, about 12 couples at a large house. Won't forget that in a hurry!

Swinging-wise, we've just resolved to have fun as usual and plan to have a mini-break with our best friends in a country cottage, preferably with hot tub, in the next few weeks. Nothing else planned yet but other fun things will certainly happen throughout the year.

Wishing all here a very sexy and very naughty 2017, may you have all the fun you want and more besides!

Reactions: Colin
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have made one decision regarding next year I will be getting my helmet out again .....
trackday booked , car being prepared, helmet polished ....
10 weeks and counting ....

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

I have made one decision regarding next year I will be getting my helmet out again .....
trackday booked , car being prepared, helmet polished ....
10 weeks and counting ....
In my case get the bike project I started done and ride it (ever seen a Suzuki Bergman with no clothes on?).

D

Deleted member 3411

As I started this thread perhaps I should state our intentions. Number one of cause get married. Second get to know the number of couples and some of single ladies that we have been talking to for some time now a little more personally. Three try out a few things that's have been on our mind since we met.
It occurs to me that the death of so many famous people this year plus the passing of a very good friend has shown me how a little time there is to enjoy life. We intend to seize the day with both hands and bloody well enjoy ourselves. I spent far too many years worrying about what would happen if I approach someone or made a pass. Dammit let's go and have some fun....

Reactions: VenusR68 and Admin
D

Deleted member 4901

FFM is something I've never done. I also went out to a club in my full CD this weekend for the first time. That was a massive step for me and I didn't feel any sense of fear.

I also want to experience being bound in rope. And I want to scratch this itch that hasn't been scratched since before Christmas. That's the first step. Meet new people, find the good things in life and generally be fabulous.

I have no expectations. Just a strong desire to be sexually destroyed sometime this month. Xxx

D

Deleted member 1402

Exploring more BDSM, but mostly doing more 'nilla things with my friend(s)
And never buying personalised gifts again, in my life!

Reactions: Pearls