Inbox Issue

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

I would have posted this in FAQ but that does not have a create button. I've deleted a whole raft of old messages but it still says "Inbox is full". I also see it says 312% full and 270 of 150 max. So it appears leaving the messages isn't deleting them. What shall I do, or should I have done?

D

Deleted member 1030

I would have posted this in FAQ but that does not have a create button. I've deleted a whole raft of old messages but it still says "Inbox is full". I also see it says 312% full and 270 of 150 max. So it appears leaving the messages isn't deleting them. What shall I do, or should I have done?
How are you deleting them, exactly? What device are you on?

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

@meandlis , using a tablet. I tick all the boxes and leave the conversation, as described in FAQ under deleting messages.

26 October 2018
Hi @SteLinda i don’t know if you previously had the gold site supporter badge but it’s gone now, when mine ran out a couple of weeks ago it did the same to my inbox, locked it down tighter than a nuns pussy lol !
Hope that helps x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
None site supporters are limited to the number of messages they can have, I can't remember how many that is though. I guess you were a site supporter but that has lapsed which would explain the problem. You either need to continue deleting old messages to free up enough space or update to a supporter.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6485

None site supporters are limited to the number of messages they can have, I can't remember how many that is though. I guess you were a site supporter but that has lapsed which would explain the problem. You either need to continue deleting old messages to free up enough space or update to a supporter.
@SteLinda ...x

D

Deleted member 3411

Ok... suggestion. Can we have a 'Pinned' post clearly visible in the forum to locate links for site supporter payment. We could also have the links for picture verification etc. In that same banner. I've spent a few minutes trying to find how to re-pay for spr status!!!

24 November 2015
Ok... suggestion. Can we have a 'Pinned' post clearly visible in the forum to locate links for site supporter payment. We could also have the links for picture verification etc. In that same banner. I've spent a few minutes trying to find how to re-pay for spr status!!!
Simply click menu then select account upgrades