Inexperienced New Couple!

• Thread starter MrJ_and_MrsA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MrJ_and_MrsA

We was wondering if you more experienced guys could help, so we have decided that we would like to invite others into our relationship. We decided that we would start off with another woman, as Anne is curious and that way we could both be involved. Now we seem to be struggling to find someone over various sites, whether it's because the accounts we have spoken to are fake or the conversations just don't hold.
Any tips or help would be appreciated

Also we have a few questions if someone doesn't mind answering them :)

Are people put off by the fact we are inexperienced to this?
Are women that are part of a couple likely to meet alone? Or is that not really the done thing?
When initially messaging people we feel as though we are maybe being pesty/intruding, is this the case as I know some singles say that they will find couples themselves if the are interested.

Hope to hear back :)
Thanks
James and Anne

N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

Suppose chemistry plays a big part, try and get a rapport with a female by indulging in non sexual conversation, if you you click, up it a level and so on..

There are a lot of fake single females on other sites, usually it's a guy and you'll spot it pretty quickly, usually by their language in messages and that their 'webcam' is apparently broken so can't cam ever.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The initial response I will add is, single females are very, very hard to find. Then when you do manage to talk to a single lady, it takes a lot to gain their trust to be encompassed within your partnership and not used as a piece of meat to fulfil a fantasy. Whilst some may be happy to do just that, others may not. So it's very hard in all honesty.
Good luck with everything and hopefully some others can add some very valuable input and help for you. :)

B

Bump-n-Grind

Hi guys welcome to the site.
The additional female thing is a tough one, they're known as unicorns for a reason & there are many couples like yourselves looking for one, so if a single girl wants to join a couple she won't be short of offers.
Although on here there us some lovely single girls so definitely get to know them & see where it leads.
When the comes to couples we would advise not to approach a couple with the intention of just playing with the female unless the profile specifically says that's what they're looking for.
Hope that helps.

Mr Bump & Mrs Grind :love:

M

MrJ_and_MrsA

Suppose chemistry plays a big part, try and get a rapport with a female by indulging in non sexual conversation, if you you click, up it a level and so on..

There are a lot of fake single females on other sites, usually it's a guy and you'll spot it pretty quickly, usually by their language in messages and that their 'webcam' is apparently broken so can't cam ever.
Yeah we have had tons of fakes on other sites, we're getting to the point were we can spot them from their first message lol

Thanks for the advice

M

MrJ_and_MrsA

The initial response I will add is, single females are very, very hard to find. Then when you do manage to talk to a single lady, it takes a lot to gain their trust to be encompassed within your partnership and not used as a piece of meat to fulfil a fantasy. Whilst some may be happy to do just that, others may not. So it's very hard in all honesty.
Good luck with everything and hopefully some others can add some very valuable input and help for you. :)
Great thanks, it's true single women are hard to find lol, although when we do speak to them it seems as though they're not really interested/engaged, maybe it's just us or maybe we haven't found the right lady yet aha

M

MrJ_and_MrsA

The additional female thing is a tough one, they're known as unicorns for a reason & there are many couples like yourselves looking for one, so if a single girl wants to join a couple she won't be short of offers.
Although on here there us some lovely single girls so definitely get to know them & see where it leads.
When the comes to couples we would advise not to approach a couple with the intention of just playing with the female unless the profile specifically says that's what they're looking for.
Hope that helps.

I understand this must be a tough one but it seems like the best place to start for us!

I totally agree on the couples front as it would be unfair on the fella aha, but just wondered whether couples do play apart sometimes, as we have spoke to a few where the women would join and their partner just watch

M

meet_the_fockers

We was wondering if you more experienced guys could help, so we have decided that we would like to invite others into our relationship. We decided that we would start off with another woman, as Anne is curious and that way we could both be involved. Now we seem to be struggling to find someone over various sites, whether it's because the accounts we have spoken to are fake or the conversations just don't hold.
Any tips or help would be appreciated

Also we have a few questions if someone doesn't mind answering them :)

Are people put off by the fact we are inexperienced to this?
Are women that are part of a couple likely to meet alone? Or is that not really the done thing?
When initially messaging people we feel as though we are maybe being pesty/intruding, is this the case as I know some singles say that they will find couples themselves if the are interested.

Hope to hear back :)
Thanks
James and Anne
Hello guys.. the forums.. Is quite simply your answer. Mix.
We have had our fair share of ladies join us for social meets and otherwise.
Dont try to hard, get chatting.. if its a lady you seek never forget she is a lone female.. and you are a couple, intimidating to start with..
She will let you know if shes interested.. let her contact you.. either via a message.. but usually through nattering on the forums.
Dont be too serious.. its daunting for a single female to join an already established couple.. and to find one who is equally attracted to you both and vice versa is anothrr hurdle..
Dont give up.. dont try to hard.. when you least expect it, it will materialise.. not as elusive, as some would believe these unicorns. ;) xxx
Good Luck.

M

meet_the_fockers

I understand this must be a tough one but it seems like the best place to start for us!

I totally agree on the couples front as it would be unfair on the fella aha, but just wondered whether couples do play apart sometimes, as we have spoke to a few where the women would join and their partner just watch
Yes they do. I know of two... and their partners actively encourage it.. rare though..

B

Bump-n-Grind

Hello guys.. the forums.. Is quite simply your answer. Mix.
We have had our fair share of ladies join us for social meets and otherwise.
Dont try to hard, get chatting.. if its a lady you seek never forget she is a lone female.. and you are a couple, intimidating to start with..
She will let you know if shes interested.. let her contact you.. either via a message.. but usually through nattering on the forums.
Dont be too serious.. its daunting for a single female to join an already established couple.. and to find one who is equally attracted to you both and vice versa is anothrr hurdle..
Dont give up.. dont try to hard.. when you least expect it, it will materialise.. not as elusive, as some would believe these unicorns. ;) xxx
Good Luck.
Perfect as always Mrs @meet_the_fockers. That's so right, it's just like when you find your hat when you're looking for your gloves, unexpected but you're happy all the same ;):D

M

meet_the_fockers

Hope that helps.

Yes the "do you meet alone" hmmm :eek:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Hi you two and welcome to the site. I agree with everything said above so far it's a case of being patient really. I've seen single women at clubs very rarely but they do exist also you will find the most of the women available I'm going to be a little older than you understand you're both in your 20s are you both only interested in people your age or are uou open to older ladies?
My partner and I are fresh together but both experience swingers we have already talked about our criteria but we both agree that the best way to proceed is to just have an open mind set your own rules between the two of you and then just see what the world offers you will be surprised and hopefully delighted by the results.

M

MrJ_and_MrsA

Hi you two and welcome to the site. I agree with everything said above so far it's a case of being patient really. I've seen single women at clubs very rarely but they do exist also you will find the most of the women available I'm going to be a little older than you understand you're both in your 20s are you both only interested in people your age or are uou open to older ladies?
My partner and I are fresh together but both experience swingers we have already talked about our criteria but we both agree that the best way to proceed is to just have an open mind set your own rules between the two of you and then just see what the world offers you will be surprised and hopefully delighted by the results.

We've discussed and are very open to any age! Thanks for the reply, I think it's just a matter of sticking with it!

D

Deleted member 3411

They most certainly have, I think we are just a little impatient lol
No need to be impatient you're both sexy people and you'll soon have friends wanting to play. Swinging isn't something you can organise and arrange to the nth detail. Both of us have found in the past it's better to just decide what you do and don't like then go out and find what happens.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

I've only ever met couples in clubs. I'll go and chat to anyone and everyone. If I get asked to play, I'll make sure we discuss boundries and what not then go off to a room or open area.
Sometimes I don't mind putting on a show for a guy and I've played with bi-selfish people too. Just depends on how I'm feeling and I go by the interaction and chemistry we have