Infections

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
DO you know of people who have been infected? Maybe you know some who have sadly passed...
I know of some and one who has sadly passed. What about you? x

Reactions: Dangerous690

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Last time I checked I was still alive but I may need a second opinion.....

I'm pretty sure I will feel like I want to die in the morning due to the massive amount of booze I have imbibed over the last 8n hours but yep spank my arse and call me Samantha I am Tikkety Boo

Oh and we never know who is gonna pop off these days, just stay in and wash your fucking hands!

N xxx

11 November 2019
DO you know of people who have been infected? Maybe you know some who have sadly passed...
I know of some and one who has sadly passed. What about you? x
Yeah my friends next door neighbour passed with the virus,sadly she had leukaemia too and a relatives stepfather was on a ventilator for 14 days,but thankfully he’s awake now but he’s trying to walk again...so god knows what quality of life you have after recovery??❤️I did see on tv that the world leaders and experts are 99% positive it came from wuhan in china??

19 March 2015
Yeah my friends next door neighbour passed with the virus,sadly she had leukaemia too and a relatives stepfather was on a ventilator for 14 days,but thankfully he’s awake now but he’s trying to walk again...so god knows what quality of life you have after recovery??❤I did see on tv that the world leaders and experts are 99% positive it came from wuhan in china??
Sorry to hear that mate. Sounds horrific.

Reactions: Dangerous690