Influences.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Influences and influential people. Do they have an impact on how you live this lifestyle?
For instance - you could be really close with couple X and they could have persuasive ways over who how and where you may contact others.
Have you yourself seen other people be influenced by others or be influential over other people and you just want to say something and intervene? X

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Influences and influential people. Do they have an impact on how you live this lifestyle?
For instance - you could be really close with couple X and they could have persuasive ways over who how and where you may contact others.
Have you yourself seen other people be influenced by others or be influential over other people and you just want to say something and intervene? X

Yes I've seen this happen before and it's so frustrating when you know what is going on but you are unable to do anything.

10 July 2018
Not really, but when I first started, yes, very much so. I learned from them such things as the etiquette, the slang, the phrases, what certain sex acts were. And in the company of certain women, I was undoubtedly more relaxed, more chilled out, more open, more uninhibited. Even when there was no sex between us.

19 March 2015
Ahh the thread I’ve been looking for. So do the actions of others towards another person(s) influence your own thought process about said person, even though you may not have interacted with them yourself? X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't care if I fit in or liked I am not a bother boots about if I joined here and you lot don't like me period
I like ya :p I love honest people. People who stand out from the sneaky buggers in the shadows. Ones who look but don’t touch. No bullshit. Just honesty.
don’t ever be anything else. What I’ve witnessed in this scene, gawd people should take a leaf out of your book.
?

26 December 2019
Ahh the thread I’ve been looking for. So do the actions of others towards another person(s) influence your own thought process about said person, even though you may not have interacted with them yourself? X
I think we all learn alot about people when observing the way they interact with others. But I like to make my own mind up about each individual as everyone sees things differently. I hope that made sense. X