Into Anything And Everything On Profiles.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi all,
Here's a thought now.. When you see on profiles "we're into anything and everything" , surely that could mean a lot of things couldn't it?
Let's say for example that they did not include all the p's then you mentioned something like watersports, scat or anything else untoward to which they respond angrily - surely that would be their own fault for saying they're into anything and everything?

Writing that you're into anything and everything is just an open ticket for all sorts to be suggested to you.
Have you or do you just throw anything up on your profile saying you're into whatever goes, and then had to deal with uncomfortable messages as a result?

D

Deleted member 1402

I once said I was very open minded, to which I think I am, but I was getting messages for such bizarre things and illegal stuff, it was unreal. The requests stopped as soon as I removed it.

D

Deleted member 3411

Personally I think it is very important to say a little about what you like otherwise you are more life is just being ignored. No one likes asking questions that lead to disappointment and embarrassment. For that reason I always read profiles wherever they are so that I get an idea of the person I'm about to talk to, or hopefully talk to anyway.
I'm a single guy obviously and it's important for me not to try talking to couples or even single women who don't want me around, we have a hard enough time as it is due to our shall we call it sideline nature.
To this end I think I shall go back and add some information about what I like and what I would like to my profile.

W

Wheels5885

Very interesting thread. I don't tend to approach anyone for a meet. I read what they post mainly and get to know them that way as not on this site but others many years said one thing on profile and another when I met needles to say didn't go any further. I guess I like to havea giggle and a laugh intimacy is a bonus

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
W

Wheels5885

A
Very interesting thread. I don't tend to approach anyone for a meet. I read what they post mainly and get to know them that way as not on this site but others many years said one thing on profile and another when I met needles to say didn't go any further. I guess I like to havea giggle and a laugh intimacy is a bonus

Apologies for bad grammer tired

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

You are a lovely guy. You are pleasant funny. And pretty cute... this is all... xxx