Is there anything ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We are here on a swinging site , so is there anything you have thought about ? Which you might ordinarily say no that’s not for me ?
obviously there are many varied kinks out there some more extreme than others but have you thought I would give that a go I may not like it but unless I try will i surprise myself ?
For me one thing that has crossed my mind on more than one occasion is pegging , being taken in the way that blokes would dominate a lady , I think it’s the vulnerability that makes it exciting not being in control , being controlled ...
Obviously it had to be with someone you trust as will all things ... there are other things I’ve tried and I want to explore further give the opportunity...
same sex ? Has it crossed your mind ? It doesn’t mean your gay or lesbian but would you like to experiment given the opportunity ?
Or for you is swinging just about more conventionally accepted sex ...
This may have been discussed before probably has but it’s Saturday night and things need spicing up a bit ....
:tiphat:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
The question is really interesting and I've been thinking about it since I read the post, but I'm not able to reply at the moment because I've not found anything yet even because I do love experimenting and exploring so don't usually think that something might not be for me. ? I let my brain works.....

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Being apart of this lifestyle opens your eyes to many things that may be considered taboo or unacceptable by normal standards, maybe it’s only me that thinks about these things ....
I’ve taken part in a gangbang scenario is that something ladies think about ? how many would actually go through with it ? Would I participate again ? Yes for someone who wants to do that ....
I’m rambling on .... some of you must have some thoughts ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
For me being domminated is a big no no ,tried it a cple of times didnt like to not be in control.
Id like to be outdoors with a few peeps strung from various trees .
Watch @Therapon being dommed by another female .
Out doors is something I’ve never done so that’s something that would be interesting , having seen recent photos you have posted they make me think about would I enjoy it , would I be to nervous to be exposed like that .... but having said that would I try it ? yes I would because to me it’s a part of experiencing new things , it may be something that I would ultimately find to uncontrollably arousing .... or it may have the opposite effect....

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Out doors is something I’ve never done so that’s something that would be interesting , having seen recent photos you have posted they make me think about would I enjoy it , would I be to nervous to be exposed like that .... but having said that would I try it ? yes I would because to me it’s a part of experiencing new things , it may be something that I would ultimately find to uncontrollably arousing .... or it may have the opposite effect....
Never outdoors, you don’t know what you are missing. The build up to the thrill of finding just the right location, the feeling of cool summer air as parts are exposed, the necessity to be discreet but pounding of hearts as exposed, sense heightened in every sense .... can you tell, high up on my list of ???

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Never outdoors, you don’t know what you are missing. The build up to the thrill of finding just the right location, the feeling of cool summer air as parts are exposed, the necessity to be discreet but pounding of hearts as exposed, sense heightened in every sense .... can you tell, high up on my list of ???
Now this i do need to try .... never been outside so I shall put it on my to do list ???.... just need someone to do ?it with ?