Is this normal for a club?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
Im in the US.
Most clubs are heavily restricted for single guys.
Most wont even consider a single guy.
I found a club about 2,636 km away that claims they allow single guys.
You have to be approved for membership.
Filled out the online application, they said I would hear from them in a week. Heard nothing , emailed, they said they cant discuss it through email due to privacy concerns and I have to ask at the door if my application was approved.
So i have to travel 2,636 km just to be told " sorry, your application was rejected".
Is not telling you if you can get in, before you get there, a normal thing with swing clubs?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No, well not in the UK as far as I know. Tbh who would travel to a club where you have applied to be accepted and they can't tell you if you are, or not, going to get in. Wtf is the point of applying online to somewhere who can't confirm if you can get in unless you actually appear at the door.

17 August 2021
No, well not in the UK as far as I know. Tbh who would travel to a club where you have applied to be accepted and they can't tell you if you are, or not, going to get in. Wtf is the point of applying online to somewhere who can't confirm if you can get in unless you actually appear at the door.
My thoughts exactly.
Like your credit card or bank they can confirm it is you through email if you use the same email you applied with or they can send a code by text if privacy is a concern.
Maybe they feel it is a more polite way to tell me i was rejected.
They assume i wont travel that far and will just go away.

D

Deleted member 18050

I enquired at a club about 1/2 hr drive from me,The joining fee for a single guy was twice that of a couple ,The fee on the door was twice as much,Single guys were restricted to four nights and one afternoon every week with no guarantee that you would be allowed entry if you did turn up ,I swiftly declined that offer

26 July 2016
Im in the US.
Most clubs are heavily restricted for single guys.
Most wont even consider a single guy.
I found a club about 2,636 km away that claims they allow single guys.
You have to be approved for membership.
Filled out the online application, they said I would hear from them in a week. Heard nothing , emailed, they said they cant discuss it through email due to privacy concerns and I have to ask at the door if my application was approved.
So i have to travel 2,636 km just to be told " sorry, your application was rejected".
Is not telling you if you can get in, before you get there, a normal thing with swing clubs?
What privacy concerns are there with sending an email stating "Sorry yor application was Rejected"? they do not need to provide any personal details. Next they'll be saying they can't respond to all applicants because they get so many, now where have I heard that before? on second thoughts don't go there it's a real can of worms.

17 August 2021
I enquired at a club about 1/2 hr drive from me,The joining fee for a single guy was twice that of a couple ,The fee on the door was twice as much,Single guys were restricted to four nights and one afternoon every week with no guarantee that you would be allowed entry if you did turn up ,I swiftly declined that offer
Every club near me is far worse. Most will not consider a single guy, on any day or at any price.
The few that do put heavy restrictions on the guys concerning age, height, weight, and looks. Anything less than a movie star or the body of a greek god is not getting in.
They require photos of both face and body with the application and still reserve the right to reject you at the door based on looks.
I tried this one, that is literally half way across the country, because the website said they accepted single guys of my type.
I dont look like a greek god, but i also dont look like jabba the hut .
I dont even know what the fees were at this club, i dont think they said online. I wouldn't be surprised if single guys are 4X couples.
Guess I will go back to searching for a club.
So far , it looks like if i want to visit one of these clubs i will have to go to the UK.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Every club near me is far worse. Most will not consider a single guy, on any day or at any price.
The few that do put heavy restrictions on the guys concerning age, height, weight, and looks. Anything less than a movie star or the body of a greek god is not getting in.
They require photos of both face and body with the application and still reserve the right to reject you at the door based on looks.
I tried this one, that is literally half way across the country, because the website said they accepted single guys of my type.
I dont look like a greek god, but i also dont look like jabba the hut .
I dont even know what the fees were at this club, i dont think they said online. I wouldn't be surprised if single guys are 4X couples.
Guess I will go back to searching for a club.
So far , it looks like if i want to visit one of these clubs i will have to go to the UK.
It’s probably cheaper for you to get to the Uk ?

Reactions: Therapon