It’s a dirty job

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Cleaning paint brushes that need white spirit and also paint rollers
It's the same with an airbrush (depending on paint I only it with acrilic paint so clean it isopropyl alcohol) but a tiny nozzle your terrified of dropping and losing and a needle that s the sharpest thing know to man kind that will manage to stab your finger.

• Love
Reactions: Pearls and TherLegs
17 August 2021
delivering shit that nobody buys then picking it up a week later.. W.. ??
I worked in retail years ago.
Management insisted we stock what didn't sell.
And not sell what sold.
We had far more dog food then there were dogs in the area. We threw far more out then we sold due to it rotting.
Cheap flashlights you buy for kids on Halloween .
After Halloween people would look for cheap flashlights. We were only allowed to sell them during Halloween because they were Halloween flashlights so they sat in storage for 11 months.
We were only allowed to stock one style of each expensive table lamp.
Who buys one really nice lamp? Normal people want a set.
So, I feel your pain.
I never understood how they made money not selling stuff.

D

Deleted member 11852

The company I work for makes a fortune out of it.. They charge the shops as soon as the stock is delivered then they have to wait a month for the refund.. I've been there 21 years and its always been the same.. They make their money on interest in the bank.. It's actually good business but its very physical and heavy work.. I must enjoy it after how long I've been there.. Or I could just be convincing myself I enjoy it... W.. ??

17 August 2021
The company I work for makes a fortune out of it.. They charge the shops as soon as the stock is delivered then they have to wait a month for the refund.. I've been there 21 years and its always been the same.. They make their money on interest in the bank.. It's actually good business but its very physical and heavy work.. I must enjoy it after how long I've been there.. Or I could just be convincing myself I enjoy it... W.. ??
That is actually a good business.
I mean, for the owner, probably not for you.
They are making money without producing or deliving a product that sells.
They make money on something that has no value.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
That is actually a good business.
I mean, for the owner, probably not for you.
They are making money without producing or deliving a product that sells.
They make money on something that has no value.
That is exactly how TV works. It's crap that nobody really needs to watch but the producers make a load of cash because nobody turns the TV off ?‍♂️

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’ve been cleaning the inside of my window frames this week, all those horrible groovy bits that you can only get to with a tooth brush and cotton bud, I don’t know what the neighbours thought watching me hanging out the window upstairs to reach the top bits holding a poxy tooth brush and a bucket! ??

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I’ve been cleaning the inside of my window frames this week, all those horrible groovy bits that you can only get to with a tooth brush and cotton bud, I don’t know what the neighbours thought watching me hanging out the window upstairs to reach the top bits holding a poxy tooth brush and a bucket! ??

They are probably used to your strange ways :cautious: