What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

It’s Friday Night, Which Means It’s Party Night..

Lace

PV
Sprtr
Well it's bingo night for me with the old girls but there isn't many of them left, we started with around 30 but sadly it's 7 now :eek:
I popped into town earlier and had a browse around the new pound shop, I watched a fella queue for about half an hour just to ask how much a multi pack of crisps were. I don't think it's easy to grasp around these parts :lol:

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Well it's bingo night for me with the old girls but there isn't many of them left, we started with around 30 but sadly it's 7 now :eek:
I popped into town earlier and had a browse around the new pound shop, I watched a fella queue for about half an hour just to ask how much a multi pack of crisps were. I don't think it's easy to grasp around these parts :lol:
Oh my god! 😁 X

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Well now then! It’s been 3-4 weeks non-stop and this week feels like I started it Monday and just popped my head up and it’s Friday!

So it’s Friday evening which means it’s party night. Drinks in hand, tunes on. What are ye doing?
About to pour myself a well earnt large one. Chill and have a bash on here.
You? 😈😜 X