What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

It’s Friday Night, Which Means It’s Party Night..

Welshcouple59

PV
Sprtr
Aye same here. Not one to moan really but yeah can’t shake this one. It’ll be alright though. Are you two having a few this evening? Anything planned for tonight and the weekend? Xx
No we are not drinking tonight. Might have a couple tomorrow night. Just chilling at the moment. Definitely some us time this weekend, plenty of naughtiness xxxx M

fincon

PV
Sprtr
Friday night is party night! What are your plans this evening? X
Was up late to the wee small hours last night, then up early this morning for a haircut… so a quiet night back at the flat, and a fairly early-ish night tonight, I think…

Well, early to bed, anyways. I’ll read in bed before lights out, until I’m tired, as usual… so no idea whether it’ll be lights out at midnight, at 1am… or 2.

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Was up late to the wee small hours last night, then up early this morning for a haircut… so a quiet night back at the flat, and a fairly early-ish night tonight, I think…

Well, early to bed, anyways. I’ll read in bed before lights out, until I’m tired, as usual… so no idea whether it’ll be lights out at midnight, at 1am… or 2.
Love it. The joys! For me bed means one of two things.... one of which I get least; sleep ha!
Enjoy your read and whisky my friend.

‘Full on’ - it’s how we roll! Story of our relationship!!!

The last 7 days have been a total blast ... club, couple, online fun, ridiculous amounts of naughtyness at home ... absolutely not in order of priority/preference! We need a little breather before we get going again! 🤣
yes but more the merrier ...us single ladies have a tough time trying to as much as a single guy and since the last 3 well nothing much happening here swinging wise not even with my swinging buddies not from here. Can't have a blast here ..so I have a sausage and mash dinner instead

as long as you enjoyed the wee small hours that is all that counts

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
nope no party here
doing some jobs
no one here wants to talk
had a drink
sex wtf is that
Not long finished work and now having a vodka. Hah, I thought working for myself would be fun and easy.
Anyway, well you know what, some people are not always who they portray to be.
That said, life is an amazing thing and dayamn, I’d rather die trying than not live at all. X

Not long finished work and now having a vodka. Hah, I thought working for myself would be fun and easy.
Anyway, well you know what, some people are not always who they portray to be.
That said, life is an amazing thing and dayamn, I’d rather die trying than not live at all. X
I hear you on the last note.
Enjoy the vodka
I had a can of fruity cider
No, I think it is even harder because you have to do everything. still you do not have anyone breathing down your neck you can be your own boss!
I think I try too hard so going to back off

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
sort out things for me for the social this weekend coming ...and hope you and Pearls have a good one you two deserve it x x x

early rise for me coach is picking me up at 0840 and was all booked last weekend
Thank you! we hope that differences can hopefully be swept aside, or at least discussed and finalised - so all can move on and enjoy. So anyway that aside, enjoy tomorrow and we hope you have a wonderful weekend too. Obviously goes for everyone. X