What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

It’s Friday Night, Which Means It’s Party Night..

Thank you! we hope that differences can hopefully be swept aside, or at least discussed and finalised - so all can move on and enjoy. So anyway that aside, enjoy tomorrow and we hope you have a wonderful weekend too. Obviously goes for everyone. X
No partying it right now too much to do before the early bird catches the National Express and I not even packed me under wear ha ha ha knickers to that :lol::lol::lol:

Dangerous690

PV
Sprtr
It’s Friday night which means it’s party night!
Bit of a celebration weekend this is for us. Special day yesterday and today. This evening our son just got home.. so celebrations aplenty. Shampoo this evening I think.
what about you? What plans do you have? X
Im afraid it’s a quiet night in for myself🤔 could have went back to “a wake”...buried a good friend today ❤❤❤🙏🏻I know shit happens..but some hurt you more than others🤔makes things real I suppose? Anyway hope everybody have a spanking good evening and proper weekend 👍🏻😉🥳x