Just For Fun ...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So the world will end 24 hours from now. What would you do with the time left to you.

Me, I'd be on my way to MSL's place for some kinky fun (BDSM, prostrate massage, and lots of sex) and I'd want to get a few beers down my neck and some good whisky. Yeah I know alcohol has a droopy effect but hey I want to go enjoying myself. MSL however would probably want the kitchen painted, such is life ..... I may regret saying that but hey ho.

So over to you, what would you do?

Oh hang on it takes 3 hours to get there so I want my 24 hours from now to start in 3 hours time.

Last edited:
19 March 2015
So the world will end 24 hours from now. What would you do with the time left to you.

Me, I'd be on my way to MSL's place for some kinky fun (BDSM, prostrate massage, and lots of sex) and I'd want to get a few beers down my neck and some good whisky. Yeah I know alcohol has a droopy effect but hey I want to go enjoying myself. MSL however would probably want the kitchen painted, such is life ..... I'm may regret saying that but hey ho.

So over to you, what would you do?

Oh hang on it takes 3 hours to get there so I want my 24 hours from now to start in 3 hours time.
Shock horror, sounds similar to my choice! Sex, whisky.. :D ;)
It would have to be as much naughty fun as possible, I'd definitely try some things I know damn well I shouldn't :whistle: and then have some very fun and naughty times (yes yes kids time and family time aside) - then kiss my arse goodbye and prepare to meet my maker. Some blob in the universe somewhere, who would tell me I am not good enough anyway to enter, and send me a one way ticket elsewhere :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so quick hair doo, touch of slap, debuff (I’m not going out furry) then a good shag and for the next 23 hrs.
Fine wine and family with a good comedy :D

But seeing as the world will end I’ve had time to build a bunker so we’ll be cool :cool: