Just Saying Hi

• Thread starter Alexwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Alexwalker

hi, hello & how you doing?
I'm in the north west near Preston, feel free message me & say hello

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello and a very warm welcome from myself again Mr @Alexwalker - have fun and enjoy..
Best advice I can give is be active and remain active. You will go far. :)
Good luck and enjoy!
Admin :)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi sweet welcome to the site. Its great here....youll love it im sure. Get stuck in and chat and have a laugh. Youll fit right in xxxx

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Hello there.. thanks for introducing yourself.. bloody excellent here jump right in ;)x

Reactions: Admin
T

Theotherhalf

Hello , good eve and welcome ... Your just in time for medication time ..... Ahhh thats better

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey there.. there is a search facility.. available when the profile criteria is filled. ;) xx
Er...ok thanks
Please read the announcement here;
https://socialswinging.com/threads/new-site-rules-and-site-wide-changes.2384/

Notably;

1. You must have a minimum of 3 photos on your account in order to access the gallery. They are not to be of identical images in different angles. If a couple we expect to see you both in the photos as in m/f/m&f together.

You must fill in your profile information
    You must have a genuine and authentic profile photo. From now on, any Internet based images or utter crud ones, such as cars, golf trolleys or spaceships :rolleyes: will be removed and this means your account is then set back to being restricted.
So, what are the restrictions?
Well along with being restricted from viewing the full gallery, unless you have images uploaded yourself, we are now restricting the memberlists and restricting searching for members.

This means if you wish to search for members or even view the member list you must complete all steps above.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls