Kestrel Hydro

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KestrelHydro

KestrelHydro submitted a new link:

Relaxing, adults-only, all-year-round naturist spa - You and your friends are invited to Kestrel Hydro's mixed gender adult naturist spa which is located near Heathrow Airport. The Hydro, which has a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere is a naturist spa. We welcome regular members and day visitors. Open daily from 10.30am.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hopefully making my first visit of 2017 to this great venue on Sunday 5th February after 2 busy nights at VA's.

Reactions: Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Another enjoyable and worthwhile visit today. Probably not get another opportunity to visit for a while but always look forward to seeing the helpful staff and making full use of the facilities.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
B

Bobbie

Kestrals/Abfabs is where I am most comfortable with a playmate, a mixture of night club, health club, sex club,
social club, day times and evenings. Friday nights, always too many predatory males, some too forward.

Reactions: Vanezza and Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Had probably my last Sunday visit to Kestrel Hydro of 2017. Relaxing and enjoyable day with lots of other wonderful people. Nice to see Kestrels now has Private Members Club status which is a good step in the right direction.

B

Blackshad

I visited that place many times and it was totally nice.
I had opportunity to meet lovely people there and very respectful.
Also it's huge and spacious place where you can enjoy all the facilities. I'll recommend for people who wants to relax and have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.