Kissing/Cuddling or Straight Up Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
Kisses and cuddles are for people you love and respect but when it's just sex for fun they aren't strictly necessary or even wanted. My advice would be to use your common sense when it isn't your partner you are shagging.

N xxx

I don't think that's always the case. I was in a threesome (MFM) with a couple for over ten years, and she loved kissing and cuddling with either/both of us, both before and after sex. Love is not necessary for it to be enjoyable.

As for respect, for my part I can't make love or have sex with a woman I don't respect. Without it, sex is a selfish act, particularly if the lack of respect goes so far as to ignore her/their wishes and pre-agreed limits. If there's no respect there, it will probably be the abrupt end of the relationship.

31 October 2020
I don't think that's always the case. I was in a threesome (MFM) with a couple for over ten years, and she loved kissing and cuddling with either/both of us, both before and after sex. Love is not necessary for it to be enjoyable.

As for respect, for my part I can't make love or have sex with a woman I don't respect. Without it, sex is a selfish act, particularly if the lack of respect goes so far as to ignore her/their wishes and pre-agreed limits. If there's no respect there, it will probably be the abrupt end of the relationship.
I rate this! 💯

Reactions: Pearls and AlmeriaH