Kissing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Is kissing a no no, or allowed from within your boundaries?
We all get swept up in the moment, but is kissing important to you given the scenario? ;) x

This applies to all, regardless of gender et al.

:snog: :kiss:

D

Deleted member 8095

Love a good kiss !! It's something we both enjoy, so are happy to participate (P)

D

Deleted member 6127

100% kissing is such a turn on...the soft lips, probing tongue xxx :0)) T

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Have to say I do love a good kiss makes any moment that bit more intimate....
I would find it slightly weird not being able to kiss as it’s all a part of the build up to anything else ... your in all probability going to :licking: or be given a :blowjob: so why no kiss ?? :snog: Who doesn’t want this ...

F

FreshFunkySLB

I can imagine some might think that due to the intimacy of it that it’s something kept just for a partner but I would find it strange not to kiss as it can be such a turn on just itself xx

Reactions: The-Gent
D

Deleted member 6485

I can imagine some might think that due to the intimacy of it that it’s something kept just for a partner but I would find it strange not to kiss as it can be such a turn on just itself xx
Exactly this...plus everything usually leads on from a kiss no?xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Exactly this...plus everything usually leads on from a kiss no?xx
The initial kiss ,anticipation of lips meeting lips is very much a turn on and the start to other things ... totally agree ladies xx :snog: ....:sneaky:

D

Deleted member 11852

Kissing is definitely a yes. A kiss can tell you so much about someone and can be so sensual. I love a good kiss and the things it can lead to xxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
What?
There are people who dont kiss. WTF No
LOVE a good snog or even just a little soft touch of lips with a hint of tongue.

D

Deleted member 12923

Kissing has to be one of the most sensual and sexy things. Couple can do
You can have so many different ways to kiss
But most of all it is a great way to start foreplay

Reactions: Louise94
26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
Another supporter for kissing here, it would be a big loss not to be able to kiss with someone you are getting heated with, its great fun, feels lovely and just a fundamental part of connecting with someone physically imo.

Reactions: Stesnaughtyangel
25 July 2016
Kissing is a must for me it feels clinical and cold if theres no kissing on the cheek or face lips ( all other lips its a given :licking: ;) )

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Kissing is one of those things - over the body and neck is a given but lips requires a discussion between him & me first. I’m sure if we agree first then for the right person I may kiss xx:mwah:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I am shockingly bad at kissing, I think I was compared to a juicy slug by someone.... But you know, there are other things I am good at; I can disappear for an age and the reappear... thats a neat trick; I can project that the world is a figment of my imagination and that you are all my deluded thoughts, which you know, look how beautiful I made you all, is that gratitude I hear?

Theres other stuff you know the random things (I can make a lego kit in the dark), I have an everlasting haribo packet... I got expelled from Hogwarts, that kind of shizzle

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I am shockingly bad at kissing, I think I was compared to a juicy slug by someone.... But you know, there are other things I am good at; I can disappear for an age and the reappear... thats a neat trick; I can project that the world is a figment of my imagination and that you are all my deluded thoughts, which you know, look how beautiful I made you all, is that gratitude I hear?

Theres other stuff you know the random things (I can make a lego kit in the dark), I have an everlasting haribo packet... I got expelled from Hogwarts, that kind of shizzle
I love haribos :D